Help! - Dell EPP - *not a deal*

sdilley14

Gawd
I wasn't sure which forum to post this in, so I thought I'd go here with it. This isn't a deal or anything like that, I simply need a litle help using the Dell EPP.

Ok, so I have a Dell EPP account and am trying to purchase a new computer for someone. Basicly, I just need help trying to get the best deal possible on the Dell XPS 400. Right now, it is listed at $890 for the base model (which is what we want) on the Dell website. When I log in using my EPP account, it goes down to $850. When I try to apply a different warranty package (silver in particular) then go to the cart, it doesn't show anything about the EPP discount and it no longer says I'm "viewing my EPP cart" as it usually does. It seems to be logging me out or voiding my EPP discount when I try to get the 3yr warranty.

I'm wondering if some people could use their EPP accounts and see how low they can get the base model XPS 400 to show up, either using the standard warranty, or going a step up to the silver (3 yr.) warranty. I would just say screw it and use a coupon, but I can't find any that apply to the XPS series.

Any help would really be appreciated!!

Thanks!
-Shane D.

I tried upgrading to the same warranty package and got the same thing as you did. Not sure why though.

Back