HELP! Foxconn board

dllfiles12

[H]ard|Gawd
I just build the rig in my sig today, and when I first boot it up it says AHCI Bios Not installed!? What is going on here? Help please!

I have a 750gb Seagate connected through sata.

Last edited:
Clear the CMOS first, then it'll give a similar statement and reload defaults

Clear the CMOS first, then it'll give a similar statement and reload defaults

Ive done that a ton of times. I wonder if my battery is dead? It says CMOS Checksum error, restoring defaults. What the hell is wrong with my motherboard.

and when I first boot it up it says AHCI Bios Not installed!?

I used to get that error on my Asus P6T but it never stopped me from booting and finally disappeared after a month or two.

You're just trying to install the OS?

The message applies only to raid controllers. So unless you're installing in a raid you shouldnt worry to much about this. Modify your bios setting sata controllers in accordance to what you're wanting to use. If you're planning on using raid, then set it up that way, during install add the raid drivers, finish your install and reboot.

LMK exactly what you're trying to do and I'll further assist you.

Ok so long story short.

Spend 8 hours putting my PC together and zip tieing all the cables and all that stuff.

I get everything setup and turn on the pc. Im unable to get to the bios... I reset the CMOS a million times and then I find out that the batteries in my Keyboard were dead. This was a brand new keyboard with batteries straight from the box. So I put new ones in and now... Im installing Win 7 64 :)

Back