Help me get my son a DSI FS Thread!! Zune and more

theDon

[H]ard|Gawd
I am in a bit of a financial pinch so I am trying to sell some things that I do not use in order to fund some birthday stuff for my son...

For Sale:

Several Classic Readers Digest Record Sets Complete and Other Assorted Records ( Contact Me for Details )
30 shipped for all my records - sold

Zune 80 in great shape there is one small scuff of the back of the device. It includes the factory cable and head phones. One note about the head phones the work well but they went through the wash and some of the sheathing over the cable is a bit squirmy. It also includes two cases one zune branded and another silicone. I do believe I also have one package of screen protectors. Plus I have an altec lansing speaker dock with remote it looks and works well.
180 shipped

Logitech MX Revolution Laser Mouse (Black) All in great shape I do not use it any more. I bought it on Amazon about a year ago and it works great.
45 Shipped ( SOld )

Assortment of Jewelry As a Set Contains
Gold Plated Pendant with Pearl Inset
Rarely Worn CZ Gold Plated Engagement Ring
Rarely Worn Three Stand Silver Beaded Necklace
Silver garnet Necklace and Ear Ring Set
LADIES FASHION BEADED TURQUOIS GOLD AND BRONZe

Each Piece Can Be Sold For 9 each shipped or 30 shipped for the whole Lot..

1 - TrendNet Wireless N Router Model 635 I think. It works well there is only one issue I bought it with my laptop and when I received it the fron sticker is on upside down. I needed it then and not wait for an RMA so I kept it. IT is on the latest firmware and I connect to it with a bunch of devices with little to no problems. - 45 Shipped

1 - External 250 GB Harddrive. It is in a cooler max enclosure, and the HD is WD I think. I used it for backups before I got my laptop.
- 70 Shipped OBO

More To Come... thanks and all bumps and offers are appreciated..

Last edited:
that mouse is super tempting... give me a day to think it over XD

anyway i can just get the 80 gig zune i dont need any of the other stuff because its like what 250 for a new oneq

Mort:

Send me a PM offer on the Zune.. Maybe we can work something..

Everyone:

I added a router as I do not use it anymore..

Have a nice day..

and thanks for the bump tsn

I can't afford to buy anything right now (saving for a macbook) but you really are a great father that you are willing to sell all of this stuff just so you can get your son a nintendo dsi. Your son really doesn't know how lucky he is to have a father like you. Good luck.

Bump for a good cause! and friendly advice - pictures would probably help move this stuff a bit faster! Good Luck!

Thanks.. I have been on this forum for a bit but am unsure how to post a pic..

To post a picture upload it to a photo-sharing website like Photobucket of Flickr, and then take the URL of the image copy and paste it into the post and at the beginning put this
that is how you post a picture.

Bump for the great dad.

Back