Help me, if you can please

planetary

[H]ard|Gawd
I just installed an Albatron K8SLI motherboard, and 2 Leadtek 7800 GTX's. I formatted and installed Win XP Pro, installed all the latest drivers. Here are some system specs:

Albatron K8SLI
Athlon 4400+
1GB Kingston HyperX pc3200
2 Leadtek 7800GTX Forceware 78.01 driver
AC 97 integrated sound

Here is my problem. When I try to start Doom 3, I get the initial screen where it tells you it is loading various data, then the screen goes black, but you can here the heart pumping, and then the computer reboots. I try to start RTCW, and I just get a black screen. I can play Half Life 2 and Far Cry just fine. Also, Medal of Honor: PAcific Assault works, as does WoW & Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory . Seems like only Activision titles give me a problem. Can anyone help with this?

First off try putting the video cards on seperate rails, also have you dl'd the patches for the games you are playing? Thirdly what is your power supply?

I tried different rails. It is a 450 watt Enermax psu. I have a friend running two 6800 ultras in sli with the same psu. I thought 7800 gtx's consumed half the power 6800's did. All the 3dmarks run flawlessly as well. Except for 2000, which will not run. I don't get it. I tried Medal of Honor: AA, and it didn't work.

Back