Help me select a 650 PSU

Based on how my current PSU has been acting, I think its time for me to upgrade to a new unit. The two that have caught my eye are the CMPSU-650TX and the NeoPower 650 Blue. I would like the Antec one since it is modular, but if I got it what would I be giving up by not going Corsair (that is, if the Corsair is the better buy)?

The new unit will be going upside down on a Antec P180 mini if that matters at all.

both are good p/supplies also look at the pcp&cooling 610eps for like 89 bucks...49 amps on the 12v rail and ive never seen more stable rails .It never falls off 12.03 under any load..ive never seen one perform so well...corsair is also excellent but cant confirm rail drops cause ive never owned one...got my pcp&cooling off newegg for 84.00 with mir..and i did get my mir in 4 weeks too.

PCP&C are very very nice PSU's as are Corsairs. I have a Corsair that I am very happy with and has been stable for over a year.

If you want a very high quality modular power supply that is around 600W or so, a Corsair HX520 will be fine.

Or Seasonic's M12-600 / Corsair's HX-620. Both are modular and made by Seasonic.

The Antec mentioned above is made by Seasonic too. I'm happy with my NeoPower 650 (non-Blue). I can't believe they're charging $154.99 for it now though. I paid around $100.

At this point in time, I would buy a Corsair.

Look around as the various etailers such as newegg and mwave, even the resurected ClubIT have deals and discounts from time to time.

Back