Help with Gunbound

CmaN3

Limp Gawd
OK, so i dl gunbound, it works for a couple days. Then last night, the trouble started. Whenever i try to start it, it starts up normal, but then my computer restarts, and it says my system has recovered from a serious error. Now, i keep gettting thesse annoying messages about how my virtual memory is to low. Could this be the problem? It has been coming up for a couple months, and i have been playing other games. PLease help! And yes, i have unistalled and reinstalled it twice.

CmaN3 said:
OK, so i dl gunbound, it works for a couple days. Then last night, the trouble started. Whenever i try to start it, it starts up normal, but then my computer restarts, and it says my system has recovered from a serious error. Now, i keep gettting thesse annoying messages about how my virtual memory is to low. Could this be the problem? It has been coming up for a couple months, and i have been playing other games. PLease help! And yes, i have unistalled and reinstalled it twice.

That actually happened to me. Except it never worked, and it did that.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Works fine now. Try that.

let me guess. you have an A64 and upgraded to sp2?

You have to uninstall and download the latest version. If should work fine then / Wand :D

conscript said:
let me guess. you have an A64 and upgraded to sp2?

You have to uninstall and download the latest version. If should work fine then / Wand :D

Well that explains it. I was wondering what the deal was. Then I stopped wondering cause it worked again and I didn't care :p

Actually, i have a celeron :( . It did work for a little while after i Uninstalled sp2. But now it justs restarts. I think it may just be because virtual memory is to low. How do i fix this?

Back