Help!!!!

IanSMK

Weaksauce
hey, i just got my 2 Leadtech Gt's in from newegg... i put them into my AMD 3400+, Asus K8v Delux MOBO's.... 1 of the pcs i had been running with a standard geforce 2 just to see how it ran b4 i got my cards, anyways i start them up and i just hear a loud beeping noise, i put them in the AGP slot like i would any other cards, didnt mess with anything, is there a jumper or something i didnt switch... :( :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm hoping something was lost in a translation somewhere.... otherwise, I don't even know what to say....

Everyone, Point and Laugh at me... i was thinking to myself "i was going to get the x800... but since i got the 6800 i dont need to put that power thing in the card itself" but i do, i was so excited when putting in the 6800's that i didnt realize that i didnt hook up the power to them...im an idiot

jhtevans said:
I'm hoping something was lost in a translation somewhere.... otherwise, I don't even know what to say....

I completely agree with that statement...

" i was so excited when putting in the 6800's that i didnt realize that i didnt hook up the power to them...im an idiot"
Yep :D
Not as bad as me....
I was in such a rush I forgot to connect the monitor......
Boy I shatz my pants :eek:
Talk about knucklehead!

Back