Here is a coupon code for 25% off Dell LCD

belfert

Limp Gawd
I figure someone can use this 25% off Dell LCD monitors since I decided not to go that route. $MK?$8100BHT0W

There is also a $45 off coupon listed at various discount web sites that should still work with the 25% off.

Brian Elfert

If anyone else needs a 25% off coupon let me know. I have a spare one that I am not going to use.

My god!!! how do you people rack up extra ones you dont even need. I created 30 fake accounts, and played each of them on the DELF game 3 days in a row or about 90 times total(really). And I did not recieve a single 25% off coupon! Eventually I ddi recieve one from someone one this forum (thks) but I always felt bad about it.

Coupon in first post is dead as is the $45 off coupon floating around.

If anyone has any they can toss me I'd appreciate it. My Mitsu 2070u is on its last legs and I'd like to reclaim some desk space.

bander said:
My god!!! how do you people rack up extra ones you dont even need. I created 30 fake accounts, and played each of them on the DELF game 3 days in a row or about 90 times total(really). And I did not recieve a single 25% off coupon! Eventually I ddi recieve one from someone one this forum (thks) but I always felt bad about it.

Having your own domain name and being able to create unlimited email accounts helps. I'm assuming that's how the people selling them on Ebay are getting so many as well.

Here's a 25% off code for someone who wants it: 0C43T9M0H2ZS2X

Thanks to everyone who mentioned that this game even existed, having such an incredible monitor like this has helped me to convince my girlfriend to let me build a new gaming comp for us ;) SLI here I come!

uanime said:
Having your own domain name and being able to create unlimited email accounts helps. I'm assuming that's how the people selling them on Ebay are getting so many as well.

I just made up email addresses when I created new accounts. They do email the coupon code, but it is also displayed on the screen.

Brian Elfert

Back