hey i got a question

Jicks

Gawd
which side of the heatsink do i put the arctic silver on? i asked my mom but she didnt know.

Jicks said:
which side of the heatsink do i put the arctic silver on? i asked my mom but she didnt know.

The flat side, the part that should be in contact with the CPU.

:p

RealMentalCase said:
Agreed.....now let me: :eek: :eek: Are yu serious? Did you read about arctic silver on the forum and just figure its something cool to do or something? Not to be an ass, but someone in your situation would probably burn up their computer....you should do a little research, maybe take a few classes or something, I dunno....I'm not being sarcastic, I'm trying to help! :)

yeah my buddy said he uses arctic silver to make his pc faster becasue it gets rid of heat and cooler cpus go faster.

i put some on the bottom but i ran out because the tube is so small. i must have gone thru like 3 tubes and i still didnt fill up the fins yet.

also, my mom is real smart with computers. she works with them every day in her office, and she installs all the programs on my computer at home. shes real good at installing, she always does the custom installations.

Are you kidding around, because you seem a lot different with this post than your other posts on the forum.....I checked around and you seem very knowledgeable in other posts....you're kidding around right? :confused:

ur not messing around are u? i see uve joined in 2001 and ur a gawd here......quit messin around cuz ur startin to scare me :eek:

either he is stupid, someone hacked his account, he is high, or he is drunk.

his mom is hot. my cat's breath smells like catfood.

/edit: make sure to use the whole tube of AS and make sure to squeeze it into every hole in the CPU socket.

I ROFLMAO'd right at, "I asked my mom".
ussually you need to in your case look at some sort of manual before building a pc.

hahahahahahaha

thank you for filling my night with laugher :p
yeah my buddy said he uses arctic silver to make his pc faster becasue it gets rid of heat and cooler cpus go faster.

i put some on the bottom but i ran out because the tube is so small. i must have gone thru like 3 tubes and i still didnt fill up the fins yet.

also, my mom is real smart with computers. she works with them every day in her office, and she installs all the programs on my computer at home. shes real good at installing, she always does the custom installations.

Zxcs said:
ROFLMAO you cant be serious
I've just been wondering, what does the "ROFL" stand for in "ROFLMAO"? Please tell me ...so I can be :cool: too! :)

lesman said:
I've just been wondering, what does the "ROFL" stand for in "ROFLMAO"? Please tell me ...so I can be :cool: too! :)
:click: screenshot

wow, this thread has made my day! and its only 9am :)

do you have any pic of what you have done so far?

i love the "i asked my mom" and the "she is real good with computers and installing stuff, she always does the custom installation".

good luck with this project and make sure to post pics and before and after temps

compslckr said:
wow, this thread has made my day! and its only 9am :)

do you have any pic of what you have done so far?

good luck with this project and make sure to post pics and before and after temps
lol... We want pics!

lesman said:
rolling on floor laughing my ass off.

Hey, I ask my mom for computer advice all the time, stop picking on the kid. :)

I think pics will be helpful with this topic so we can all learn how to fill the fins of our heatsinks with AS5. I had never even considered this type of modding, let alone thought it could help performance. All that money waisted, I say waisted on my water cooling rig, I could have just bought, what do you think, 4 tubes and filled my Heatsink and voila, Im done.

Disarray said:
Hey, I ask my mom for computer advice all the time, stop picking on the kid. :)

I think pics will be helpful with this topic so we can all learn how to fill the fins of our heatsinks with AS5. I had never even considered this type of modding, let alone thought it could help performance. All that money waisted, I say waisted on my water cooling rig, I could have just bought, what do you think, 4 tubes and filled my Heatsink and voila, Im done.
I just wanna see a pic of a HS covered with AS5. :rolleyes:

inb4lock

I love these stupid threads. They always cheer me up during work.

haha, I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but this good stuff to look back on when you finally get the right process going :D

OMG, I cant stop laughing.... :D
AS5 in the fins, and asking my mom....:p
CLASIC...
Ahhh the funny post making the day go by faster…

Gotta love shit like this;), had me goin untill I saw he's been at the forum since 01.....

Back