High end HTPC or carpc case

Wrecked Em

Supreme [H]ardness
DSC00965.JPG

Here's the case I'll be using. It's a brand new Lian Li prototype. I think it's made designed as a HTPC case because it looks so nice, but I'm going to tweak it a bit for in car use.

DSC00966.JPG

This high quarity case is made out of the finest materials. I had to break out my $1.99 Harbor Freight scissors to cut through it. It's steel, not aluminum.

DSC00967.JPG

Test fit. This thing's going to look sweet!!!

DSC00968.JPG

Awe, a masterpiece!!! This thing would look great integrated with the finest home audio gear. It's a shame it will be hidden under my car seat.

Now that is where a case like this belongs. My truck doesn't do it justice. Maybe if I go into business selling these I'll be able to afford a car like that.

what are the specs? and you should add some lights and a Sarran Wrap window.

Nothing special spec wise other than the powersupply.
Asus motherboard, P4 1.8 Northwood, GeForce 4mx, M2-ATX dc-dc 160W power supply.

I think lights would detract from the case quallity. This is a case for high end gear for people with discerning taste. Although if they were incandescent bulbs, that might look nice. Have to consider this.

Again, Sarran Wrap isn't up to the quality standards of this case. The window you see was developed after years of research and developement. It's completely self powered, self cleaning, shatterproof, impervious to all known chemicals, and is 100% thermally balanced. I'm currently seeking licensing opportunities for this technology.

Back