Highest HT on neo2 platinum?

Postal Dude

Limp Gawd
If i take it over 275 in windows it freezes. If i do it in the bios it doesnt post. Anyone gimme a hand? Im lookin to grab 2.6 on this winnie. Iv dropped Vcore to 1.35 + 10% over volt so i can adjust voltage in clockgen to max possible. Dropped my HT multi down to 2x. Cpu multi down to 9. Ram divider is on 3:2. Everythin in bios is as it should be (i think) Anyone got any suggestions?

Eclipse has a great guide out there somewhere that may help you find your max overclock. I would first try setting your cpu multi down to 5x and see how high you can get the htt on board to post. That will be the highest your htt can be. Then you can start raising the multi till you find your cpu max. Then you find a sweet spot between the 2.

Ok... mission to 2.6 has been scratched.... upped my cpu multi back upto 10x and tried a lower HT. Even at 1.63 Vcore it wouldnt run prime stable for more than 2 minutes. I'll stick it out at 2.5. Temps are great. bandwidth is great. Unfallable stabilty... Until i get Phase Change this is gonna be the lot

Back