Highest voltage for a A64 San Diego?

air cooling, water cooling, phase, what are you using?

What are the current temps?

as high as ur cooling can handle...usually on Air/Water i see 1.55-165v but with phase people go up to 1.7v or so...just keep an eye on temps.

My temps right now on 1.71V's is 122F full prime load.

normal operation my temps range from 89F to 109F

Only when prime runs is when i get high temps...

omgwtfbbq! why do you use the f word? :p

*translates*

so 50c full load.. it would be best if you didn't let it get too much warmer, but in all honesty, that's a very nice load temp for 1.71v. hell, my san deigo derived newark starts pumping out mad heat once i go past 1.55v.. i could easily hit 60c on air :(

that aside, i wouldn't go any higher unless you plan on replacing the cpu in the not too distant future.

(cf)Eclipse said:
omgwtfbbq! why do you use the f word? :p

*translates*

so 50c full load.. it would be best if you didn't let it get too much warmer, but in all honesty, that's a very nice load temp for 1.71v. hell, my san deigo derived newark starts pumping out mad heat once i go past 1.55v.. i could easily hit 60c on air :(

that aside, i wouldn't go any higher unless you plan on replacing the cpu in the not too distant future.

I usally change chips every 6 to 8 months anyways :D

hell my idle temps are 89F (ha F word)
and my full load temps went down to 118F. Also i am bringing the voltage down tonight to see if i am stable between 1.550 and 1.650

for reference, my 3700 is stable at 1.62v for 2750mhz, 48c full load. Once you start pushing 50c, or 1.7v, be very careful...my suggestion is stay under both of those.

Back