Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Just hit the big 1 * 10^6 according to Stanford's page! With just slightly over 1800 WUs sent in averaging 554 points per unit.

Congrats to all the Mile Stones!

Still got a bit to catch me SatTech ;)

Already hit it but team stats haven't caught up.... 10 Mil

and in a bit more then a week.. 29,000 WUs

I hit the 40 million so time while I was away.

Luck .... :D

Woohoo, you are the man Tigerbiten!!! Between you, Sunin, lassiterb & ROC, the top 5 producers are going to be putting out incredible PPD!!!

Not a Stanford milestone, but I just made 22nd place on the [H]orde...Seems like any movement upward above about 50th is a frickin' milestone! This mountain is getting steep.

good job amazon, and holy shit sat, thats crazy

congrats guys!

I just won the mowed by doozer award myself

I'm not folding for the [H]orde, but I just hit 5 million and thought I'd share.

I'm not folding for the [H]orde, but I just hit 5 million and thought I'd share.

Congrats on your 5 million milestone, but I have to ask....Why not fold for Team 33 since you *know* you like hanging out with us? :D

Hmmm, looks like I slipped up and went over 5 million yesterday myself. Another notch in the folding belt, of many many more to come I hope. ;)

Congrats to all the recent milestones! :D Steve, what took you so long to get on board?

Congrats to all the recent milestones! :D Steve, what took you so long to get on board?

I've always been onboard (I go waaaaay back) but, like many [H]'ers I fall off the wagon, get on the wagon, fall off the wagon get on the wagon.

Been on it pretty good for the last few months though and recruiting on the front page like a madman :D (which is where I am most useful ;) ).

My first 500k is down, still working on ramping up a bit but RMA's and such slowing me down.

past the 6 million mark

You ramped back up in a hurry. I was about to overtake you when you kicked in your VTEC and left me sitting...;)

Congrats on the 6 Million...hope to be there soon myself.

I should hit the top 200 mark in about 3 days. 2 mil will be in about 6 days.

9 million sometime last night. A couple more weeks and it's purple badge time!!!

500k for me, and added a second 8800GTS :)

Back