Hitachi 1Tb $299 FS

I'm not a crook";1031534641]This is like $65 cheaper than the egg: [URL="http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10005968&ps=ho7 said:
ZipZoomFly[/URL]

Its the latest FW version also. Newegg has an earlier FW version that they are trying to get rid of for $330.

...ooh 32mb cache. The cheapest I've seen the TB drive went for around $250, but 16 mb cache. Nice find, I might just wait another month to see a price drop. thanks.

Snatching that, much rather have 1TB for $300 than (2) 500GBs for $220. Also gives me room for another one of these down the road. :) Thanx for the heads up, biting now!

I just bought two 32meg 750's for 189 Cdn each.I would jump on this as the Hitachis are screamers.

Hitachi makes them as well as basically any other manufacturer, so good to great. :p The HD market has made all competitors basically on the same level in terms of reliability.

Aww man, too early in the morning thought it was $199 lol, good deal though.

Am I hallucinating or was there a 1TB WD drive @ BB a while ago for $279.99? Just wondering because it's $350 now.

BestBuy has them (1TB Green Drives) in store again for $279

woot?

Just bought a couple

a couple? why in the world would anyone need 2Tb of storage? heck, Ive got a 200gb hdd that's only like 15% or so full. I can't imagine ten times that. :p

a couple? why in the world would anyone need 2Tb of storage? heck, Ive got a 200gb hdd that's only like 15% or so full. I can't imagine ten times that. :p
Some people use storage space. Backing up HD movies eats up my storage.

I rip my DVDs to my hard drive, and watch them via the Apple TV. I could burn through 10 TB of space without even trying.

i picked up one of these @ BB, when they had the 12% off for the reward members....

it's fast & quiet (@ least I can't hear above my laptop fans)

Back