Hitachi 7200RPM 200GB notebook drive plus case - $139 at BB

Is there some reason why everyone is using the 10% coupon and not using the 12% with the rewards zone card that's free?

In my area you should be able to get the deal for $123.83 with tax included if you use the rewards zone card that all you have to do is ask for.

Is there some reason why everyone is using the 10% coupon and not using the 12% with the rewards zone card that's free?

In my area you should be able to get the deal for $123.83 with tax included if you use the rewards zone card that all you have to do is ask for.

People are lazy? :p

Don't forget about Best Buy's Price Matching Policy!

Price Matching

Best Buy has both an in-store and online price matching policy, each of which varies from the other. Our policy also matches prices between BestBuy.com and Best Buy stores. (Online prices and selection generally match those in our stores, but may vary. Prices and offers are subject to change.)

Online Price Guarantee
We will refund 100% of the difference if a price on our Web site is reduced within 30 days* of the shipping, pickup or delivery date (14 days for desktop computers, notebooks, monitors, printers, camcorders, digital cameras and radar detectors, 60 days for HDTVs purchased from 6/3/07 through 2/2/08). This offer is good only on new in-the-box products of the same brand and model that are in stock online (offer does not apply to store availability).

We do not match:
* Competitors' offers
* Third-party or eBay offers
* Shipping charges
* Special offers or promotions such as mail-in incentives, gift-with-purchase and financing offers
* Services such as installation
* Typographical errors

You may receive the lower price only by calling 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). We will honor the lower price only if it is displayed on our Web site when you notify us. Our retail stores are not able to process the price adjustment.

Store Price Guarantee
Two more great reasons to buy with confidence.

If you are about to make a purchase at a Best Buy store and discover a lower advertised price offered by a local retail competitor on the same available brand and model, let us know and we'll match that price on the spot.

Already bought? We'll refund you the price difference, plus an additional 10% of that difference up to 30 days after your purchase (14 days on select categories*, 60 days for HDTVs purchased from 6/3/07 through 2/2/08).

Either way, simply bring in proof of price while that lower price is in effect.

Exclusions apply. For full details, please see our store price guarantee policy. Price matching policy may vary between stores. See store for complete details.

*In California, excludes cellular, digital and PCS phones and pagers.

Price Matching BestBuy.com Purchases with Our Stores
Our price matching policy also ensures you pay the lowest price for a product available at both BestBuy.com and Best Buy stores. Price adjustments can be made both before and after purchase, according to these conditions:

Pre-purchase conditions:
* Price match must occur between two products with the same model number.
* Item must be in stock at a store near you, as listed in our Store Locator, for price matching purposes.
* Clearance and open-box items are not eligible for price matching. Nor are special offers or promotions (such as mail-in incentives and gift-with-purchase offers), or services such as installation.
* We will refund 100% of the price difference, including tax.
* Online price matching must be completed by calling 1-888-BEST BUY (237-8289) — we cannot process these requests in our stores or via e-mail.

Post-purchase conditions:
* Price match can be requested either by the person to whom the product was shipped or billed.
* Price match must occur between two products with the same model number.
* Item must be in stock at a store near you, as listed in our Store Locator, for price matching purposes.
* Clearance and open-box items are not eligible for price matching. Nor are special offers or promotions (such as mail-in incentives and gift-with-purchase offers), or services such as installation.
* We will refund 100% of the price difference (including tax) if an item purchased at BestBuy.com is advertised at a lower price at any of the customer's closest Best Buy stores within 30 days of original order date (must be within 14 days for desktop and notebook computers, projectors, monitors, camcorders, digital cameras and radar detectors).
* Online price matching must be completed by calling 1-888-BEST BUY (237-8289) — we cannot process these requests in our stores or via e-mail.

i went to bestbuy and the had 5 on the shelf, all DTG.

up and running now, very similar in performance to my maxtor 200gb ata 3.5 drive, according to HDtach, very nice.

price in store was i think 169, they matched the 139 online right away. also told me i had 30 days to return, no restocking fee for HD's

Back