Hl2dmpro Released

saber07

Limp Gawd
www.hl2dmpro.com

This mod is very well done, easily the best menu I've ever seen in any game. So extensive and easy to use, I'm very impressed by this sleeper mod. It's a shame that HL2dm is pretty much dead and this mod won't get any attention. Other games should take note of some of the things done in this mod.

I think this has been out for awhile...they just released a new, updated version of it.

They should have prep'd this for the Unreal 3 engine as a UT3 mod. Not the buggy/crappy/dead HL2 MP.

From the site:

ProMod is HL2DM regular Multiplayer with additional features that make the game faster and more addictive and fun to play. The Tau Canon aka Gauss, longjump pack, bunny hopping, wall jump, brightskin models and hitsound are part of it for instance.

BARF - that killed any chance of me downloading it..

I've seen gameplay vids of this an the pace of it is insane...it's so fast.

From the site:

ProMod is HL2DM regular Multiplayer with additional features that make the game faster and more addictive and fun to play. The Tau Canon aka Gauss, longjump pack, bunny hopping, wall jump, brightskin models and hitsound are part of it for instance.

BARF - that killed any chance of me downloading it..

I dont know where this bad image of bunny hopping came from in FPS gaming. Its a great way to move around, and all the great DM games feature it. If you dont like it, I suppose you're doomed to play CS and BF for the rest of your days ;D

...Doesn't HL2DM have that anyway?

HL2 single player features a "leap" sort of jump that can be used for excessive hopping, but they completely nerfed it for some reason online. Jumping makes your character slow down, like in Counter Strike, its incredibly dumb :I

I dont know where this bad image of bunny hopping came from in FPS gaming. Its a great way to move around, and all the great DM games feature it. If you dont like it, I suppose you're doomed to play CS and BF for the rest of your days ;D

HL2 single player features a "leap" sort of jump that can be used for excessive hopping, but they completely nerfed it for some reason online. Jumping makes your character slow down, like in Counter Strike, its incredibly dumb :I

Yes...because jumping up and down makes you look 1337. :rolleyes: Bunny hopping is retarded. Can you imagine trying to bunny hop in combat? Anyway, I suppose there are worse things than being doomed to play BF and all new games for the rest of my days... :rolleyes:

The reason a lot of people prefer bunny hopping (or just any advanced movement) is that it adds a further degree of difficulty to the game. Imagine a deathmatch game where you can only walk around and not do anything to build up more speed. Games like this put an emphasis solely on aim. Whereas games with advanced movement allow people with not so decent aim to stand a chance by being able to move to items faster, dodge their opponents fire, etc.

Back