Holli4's FS Thread. Check in for updates and price drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

holli4pirating

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm finally settling into just two systems, so it's time to start cleaning out all the extra parts. All prices are flexible and do not include shipping.
I will prefer non-CC PayPal, but I will also accept money order.
Feel free to PM offers, and bumps are appreciated and will be returned.
Heat is under Holli4Pirating.

**NEW PRICE DROPS ON 12/13**
On the Raptor, optical drives, 3.2 Northie, ethernet card, Vantec Spectrum

FS:
Camera gear:
Nikon Nikkor AF 70-300 1:4-5.6 G: This is a solid lens, though I've hardly used it. It's always either on the camera or has both lens caps on (front and rear), and I always kept a fliter on it when shooting. I got it last summer, but it's mostly sat in my camera case since I do mostly archi/landscapes. It's in mint condition, and I have the box and manual at home (I'm at school), so I'l have to get that shipped to me. Comes with a Nikon HB-26 hood, front and rear caps. Asking $110.

Hard drives:
WD1600JD SATA: I've got one left. I'm looking for $45.
WD2500JB PATA: I've got two of these as well. I'd like to get $50 for each or $95 for both.
Maxtor DiamondMax10 120 gig SATA: Looking for $40.
Fujitsu Limited 10 GB PATA: I got this in a bundle from the Penguin and never tested it, though I would assume it works. Asking $5.

Optical Drives:
Lite-On black CD-ROM: The push button to open the drive doesn't seem to work, but everything else on the drive is fine. You can either paperclip the force eject or open it through via your computer. Asking $5.
Sony DRU-710A: A black DVD burner. I don't really know anything about it, and I haven't tested it beyond powering it up and checking that it opens and closes (no problems there). I have no idea what its worth, but unless someone can tell me, I'm asking $40 (Froogle showed around $70 as the lowest, so I'm going off that).

Processors/heatsinks:
P4 3.2 Ghz Northwood 478: I had a good run on this little guy, but it's time for me to move on. Was run at 3.52 daily but hit 3.7 dual prime stable, and that's as far as I ever tried to push it. YMMV. I'll also throw in a stock Intel 478 HSF. Asking $100.
Stock Intel Socket T Heatsink: Came with a 3.2, never been used/comes in the Intel Box. Asking $10.

PCI Related:
Netgear Ethernet card: It says GA302T Rev. B1. I haven't ever used it, so it's untested. Asking $5.
Dell Modem: Untested. Just pay shipping.
Black blower fan: Has a 4 pin molex connector on it. Asking $5.
Vantec Spectrum PCI Fan Card: The LED's still light up just fine and the adjustable speed fans are great for cooling PCI cards/vid cards. Asking $10.

Fans and Fan Related:
80mm Rubber Dampers: These are little rubber "rings" (they're actually square) that sit between the case and the fan to damp vibrations. I've got 4 that I've never used. Asking $5 for all 4 of them.
2 CreAir LED Fans: 80mm. They have 3 pin connectors and the casings/fans are translucent orange. They light up either red or orange, I don't remember. Asing $3 each.
CreAir LED Fan: 80mm. Has a 3 pin connector, and the casing/fan is clear with red led's. Asking $3.
3 Sunon Black fans: 80mm. Two are spliced together with a 4 pin connector and the other one is alone with a 4 pin connector. They draw 2 watts at 12 volts. Asking $5 for the spliced 2 and $3 for the single.
Vantec Tornado: 80mm. This thing moves air. Has a 4 pin connector and another tail with a three pin connector to monitor rpm's. Asking $8.
Berflow Black fan: 92mm. Draws .2A and runs at 12 volts. Has a 4 pin molex connector. Asking $3.
Black Scythe fan: 120mm. Draws .13 A and runs at 12 volts. Has a 3 pin connector. Asking $5.
Thermaltake ICage: This thing has a 120mm blue LED fan on the front and fits 3 3.5 inch drives into 3 5.25 inch bays. Comes with a black wire mesh filter over the fan. The fan as a 4 pin connector and a 3 pin connector to monitor RPM's. Asking $10.

Sold:
HD Accessories:
-Vantec NexStar 3: This thing is for an SATA hard drive and has ESATA and USB2. It's black and has no marks on the surface. I used while traveling over last summer and never had any problems, I just no longer have any need for it. Asking $30, and I'll put in all the stuff from the retail package that I can find (PM for info).
-WD1600JD SATA
-WD360GD SATA: This is the 36 gig, 8 mb cache Raptor. I'd like to get $60, but I'm not really sure what they're going for.

prices are required

edit: my bad... its getting late and I can't really see well :p

Maybe I missd something, but where did I not post prices? I'll stick in "$" if that was the problem.

PMed to answer the question; but if anyone else cares, the answer is yes. I got the lens with my D70s and the mounting is consistant.

Thanks for buying my stuff!

I was able to dig my car out of the snow today, but I probably won't be able to make it out to ship your heatsink today. I'll get it out tomorrow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back