holy moley! don't ask how i got it...but i got it!

[H]/-\V0k

n00b
azcomps_doom3_retail_small.jpg

The gameplay is AWESOME
and the graphics make me [H]ard!!

What about the game going on in the background?

Edit-Screenshot on doom3.com nm.

Vile said:
He didn't.

That box has been in Best Buy for a while - It's a pre-order box, not the real deal.

and anybody with a printer can use a cd labeling kit to make those fake cd's. from what i hear the retail box for doom 3 is not going to look like that anyway, and it is going to be "unimpressive."

OWNED

1. The top of the box looks like it has red tape. That's where the pre-order note is on the BB boxes.

2. He does not show ALL of the CDs.

3. The game "playing" in the background is most likely a screenshot enlarged to full size.

sheesh, its just PATHETIC when some internet nerd takes the TIME to photochop nonreleased software.

The colors on the discs look washed out. He didn't use glossy labels or a nice enough printer... ;)

hmm this thread needs to be closed and the dork that started this thread banned for pure stupidity@ :mad:

what a waste of bandwidth.

im sick of all these scammers acting like they got the real thing, everyone knows only i have an authentic copy of doom3.. pffft

doom3omfg2.jpg

hahahaha omg it looks like a drunk 8 year old drew that picture

Techx said:
im sick of all these scammers acting like they got the real thing, everyone knows only i have an authentic copy of doom3.. pffft

http://www.tech-x.org/doom3omfg2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

rofl :lol:

Techx said:

doom3omfg2.jpg

haha. now thats unresputable proof that you REALLY have the game. i mean. the artwork, the colors. so wonderful. a true artist created that box. the black and white really makes it look dramatic. lol.

dude alex, that monster looks scary as hell, i'd shit my pants if i saw it ingame :(

Techx said:

doom3omfg2.jpg

I just won an auction for that "D-D-D-D-D-D-Doom 3 Special Edition"!

Those are funny.

His first post eh...

Thread Lock Request....

Ban Request....

....................................Please.....

heh these people beat halflife2 and doom3, and the damn games aren't even out yet LMAO :D
d3_v_hl2_realwinner.jpg

BTW did anyone notice that the Halflife2 DVD was marked 12? If that means theres 12 HL2 DVDs in a box I would shit my pants from laughing so hard...

buzzard34 said:
BTW did anyone notice that the Halflife2 DVD was marked 12? If that means theres 12 HL2 DVDs in a box I would shit my pants from laughing so hard...

Uh lets see:

1 DVD = 4.75 GB's of data

x 4.75

57 GB's of data for one game. Yea right. Are you talking about the pic up there ^
Thats fake

This is one of the most hysterical threads I've seen since joining.

Please don't close it! :D

I'm sure there's more creative minds out there that can come up with some even scarier pictures.

ComputerBox34 said:
Uh lets see:

1 DVD = 4.75 GB's of data

x 4.75

57 GB's of data for one game. Yea right. Are you talking about the pic up there ^
Thats fake
Apparently sarcasm escapes you if you had to go to the trouble of using math to prove a CD written with a SHARPIE is fake!

:D

latest Doom3 screenshot found. leaked screenshot from the final build of doom3:
doom3.jpg

Back