Holy Moly Dell 2007WFP for $160!

Killa_2327 said:
Same! Does that mean we got em? Or can they still cancel?

Until it says shipped and I get a tracking # I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

That is such a nice monitor it hurts to see someone buying one at that price.
I want one, but I'll wait until they only cost 250$ at a normal price. :D

got the "confirmed" email first then the "acknowledged" email....weird....the ball is still rolling:)

Hoop said:
Until it says shipped and I get a tracking # I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
ditto :)

darn i got there too late it's back up to 459.00
do you actually have to have a business to order from the small business section?

ARRGHHHH I almost checked the hot deals forum right at about 6pm eastern, I would have caught this! NOOOOOOOOoooOOoOooOoOOoOoooOoOOOoOooooooo... :D. I would have loved to go dual-monitor with my 2005FPW :(!

My order of 5 was acknowledge and confirmed as well. Would anyone who's had their Dell Order canceled before tell us at what step it was canceled?

Hoop said:
I got both my acknowledged and confirmed emails from Dell already.
they are automated, doesn't mean ANYTHING.hardware AMD intel dell ATi nvidia asus seagate samsung xeon compaq SATA serial-ATA RAM

Yeah, I had my hopes up for a second there, too, but I was too late. I hope you guys get your monitors!

CompuDrew said:
Yeah, I had my hopes up for a second there, too, but I was too late. I hope you guys get your monitors!

Yep, good luck everyone! If so you just got an awesome awesome monitor for a ridiculously low price :D!

My account was charged $191 so if they cancel it now I better be getting a full refund :)

WHOOP! Got the confirmation email finally, darn you RoadRunner for having such slow POP servers...

Man, this will be great! I'll finally be able to upgrade all three of these energy-sucking CRTs. :D

Haha dont get too excited and jinx us all. When you get a tracking number, then you can start packing those CRTs up to be put away in storage :p

wtf? how did I miss this.. arggggggggggg. I would have purchased 2 or 3. :(

Why did I have to go out and eat tonight... *sniff*

Congrats to those who got in on this, hope it works out. :)

F***************************CK!!

Damn it... I would have gotten at least 4 of them.

wow, can't believe i missed this. if u guys get this i'd say it will ranks up there w the hp dv2000t core duo lappy for $400 deal as one of the best deals of the year. good luck to u all :)

sethmo said:
My account was charged $191 so if they cancel it now I better be getting a full refund :)
you will, don't worryhardware AMD intel dell ATi nvidia asus seagate samsung xeon compaq serial ata sata ram

Watch, those that bought 3 or 4 get charged full price for them :eek:

sc0tty8 said:
I hope not, I hope Dell sucks it up and send it to them :)

They better send me them, I've probably spent close to $20k through them. They're gonna catch hell from me if they cancel this order!

LtWaldo said:
My order of 5 was acknowledge and confirmed as well. Would anyone who's had their Dell Order canceled before tell us at what step it was canceled?
YGPM ;).

sc0tty8 said:

FYI that's illegal. They have the right to cancel your order but they do not have the right to charge you more that the listed price. Good luck fellas. If they honor those prices I will probably have to lock myself inside a padded room because I am one of those people that checks [H]ot Deals several times a day and I can't freaking believe that I missed this one.

drizzt81 said:
you will, don't worryhardware AMD intel dell ATi nvidia asus seagate samsung xeon compaq serial ata sata ram

Sorry to be OT, but what's with your post?

Back