hosted exchange company!

MavsX

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi! Me and another guy manage 2 companies about 100 people total, all in house. With two(2) headquarters per company, and 7 branch sites for one company and 8 for the other, it makes managing all this stuff a little hard sometimes. On top of that we are running Novell Groupwise :(

Anyway to help us out we are thinking of moving one of the companies to a hosted exchange solution. Later on we are going to then move the other company to a in house exchange solution, that we will manager ourselves. Does anybody know of any great BIG companies? Obviously i know there are a ton out there, i just want to hear some names. Or any companies we should NOT go with? I can read all the websites all day long and they all sound great with their testimonials, and such. But i want to hear from people who actually use it or manage it.

We work in suburbs of Washington DC, and have branch sites all over northern virginia and Maryland, all the way up to Baltimore.

I want to have access so i can manage the easy stuff like creating/deleting a user or small issues like that, but i want the company to handle everything else, patches, security.

any thoughts? ! also we dont care where they are located at, just a big name, no mom and pop shops!

I am using intermedia.net right now to host exchange for a company that uses wireless devices but uses a satellite connection at the office so an in house option would be unfeasable. They have treated me really well so far and appear to have alot to offer...

I have a Private Resellers account with intermedia.net. like the guy about i have had no issues and they have treated me well.

cool. thanks fellas! yeah i have contacted mailstreet, and intermedia.net

also it seems that usa.net is a big player in the hosted exchange market.

Back