**HOT** 100GB for $9 AR

nice, but who buys 100gb anymore? lol 200-300's are the same price as that 100

-(Xyphox)- said:
nice, but who buys 100gb anymore? lol 200-300's are the same price as that 100

LOL, if you are refering to the Compusa 250 SATA Deal APM & AR. Good luck with that, i tried there are 80/20 chance you will get that one.

-(Xyphox)- said:
right from newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822136010
250GB Sata 3.0 gb for 77 bucks. 67 after rebate
or.
320Gb for 90
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144392
Storage is Insanely Cheap now, 750 GB for around 300 now i believe
Edit** 399.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822148134

the OP posted a 100gb for $10 AR ( 10 cents / gig) the ones you posted are way more expensive.
are you sure you saw the rebate form posted afterwards?

Please read carefully - this drive is $10 AR - that's $0.10/Gb.
Edit: beaten by preceding post.

Do you have to purchase this in the store to get the mail in rebate? Or will they allow a copy of an online receipt?

yeah, but rebates take forever to get in and hastle to deal with... imo i hate rebates i try to stay away from them. and 100gb drive wont even hold my os/programs/games :p

-(Xyphox)- said:
yeah, but rebates take forever to get in and hastle to deal with... imo i hate rebates i try to stay away from them. and 100gb drive wont even hold my os/programs/games :p
100GB is more than enough 4 me. I remember back in the days when i had 4GB drive and I had 1/2 of the space free'd all the time.

-(Xyphox)- said:
Fine then, you're entitled to hate rebates and scoff at 100gb hard drives. Leave this thread for those of us who are competant enough to fill out rebates correctly and who recognize a deal when they see one.

I wonder if it is the same model as this one or if you can take advantage of both deals.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1095782

And does yours require an in-store receipt or does the online receipt work?

Edit:\ Stupid me...I didn't bother looking at the item numbers...they are the same item. Just yours has a better price/rebate on it. On a side note, the deal I previously posted had to be ordered from the store the last I checked. Kinda dumb...but that was the same restriction as the $100 pc they were selling in the same flyer.

So....what are these selling for on Ebay right now...LOL

Don't they have instant rebates or rebate trackers for Compusa? I really want to bite on this for reals.

-(Xyphox)- said:

What? name me a OS that you use that can not fit on a 100 GB hard drive?

I am still using my 120 gig hard drive. holds XP, about 7 games fully installed and 20 gigs worth of movies.

Still have plenty of room.

Yes, some people seem to save every single thing on their hard drives. From pictures of their pretty little kitten sleeping with their fluffy dog to tens of thousands of MP3's, but to say this is a bad deal, 100 Gig hard drives are useless, etc shows that you just are not that bright and nothing more than a thread crapper. Please, shut up.

himmy said:
What? name me a OS that you use that can not fit on a 100 GB hard drive?

I am still using my 120 gig hard drive. holds XP, about 7 games fully installed and 20 gigs worth of movies.

Still have plenty of room.

Yes, some people seem to save every single thing on their hard drives. From pictures of their pretty little kitten sleeping with their fluffy dog to tens of thousands of MP3's, but to say this is a bad deal, 100 Gig hard drives are useless, etc shows that you just are not that bright and nothing more than a thread crapper. Please, shut up.

Agreed.

I'm using a 160gb SATA ($7 AR/PM). Before I got that 2 months ago I was still using an 80GB 8MB drive. Held almost all my stuff, with just a little bleedover onto a 120gb 5400 RPM storage drive.

damnit, website says none available at my location but that theres some available, wont let me try and get it ordered, so i called and the lady said the same thing, that theyre in low availability then said oops, were out, but heres another one close to it.

damn them!!!!!!

Back