hot 24" soyo (mva?) $199.99 24"tn $169.99

Spike..

Gawd
Geeks Has the soyo MT-GW-PRLM24D4 up for 199.99 I think its mva based off of its response time/viewing angles its in stock atm

They also have up the Soyo
MT-NI-DYLM24E6-R for 169.99 which is definitely tn its oos atm

There has got to be a reason these monitors are so WTF cheap.

Still.... 24 inches for $200 is hot.

The MVA version is amazing. That's what I'm using right now. I wish I had the money to blow on a second one.

EDIT:
when i click on the first link i get
# 170-degree horizontal viewing angle
# 160-degree vertical viewing angle

Makes me think it's not the MVA

I have this monitor and like it. It's not the best, but it's not the worst. Great for my dual 24" setup.

Soyo seem to frequently have dead pixels so be weary when purchasing over the interwebs. I got one for my g/f (24" TN) about a year ago and it came with one dead pixel. A friend lucked out and got a mva version of the same monitor I got with no dead pixels. The monitor I got is really good for what I bought it for and the dead pixel is hardly noticeable, so for what i paid for it ($200 after $40 off coupon) I am happy with the purchase. It does have a strange refresh on it though, you can notice a wavely motion if you look at it closely but still its mainly just for web surfing and email, no games or video.

Soyo seem to frequently have dead pixels so be weary when purchasing over the interwebs. I got one for my g/f (24" TN) about a year ago and it came with one dead pixel. A friend lucked out and got a mva version of the same monitor I got with no dead pixels. The monitor I got is really good for what I bought it for and the dead pixel is hardly noticeable, so for what i paid for it ($200 after $40 off coupon) I am happy with the purchase. It does have a strange refresh on it though, you can notice a wavely motion if you look at it closely but still its mainly just for web surfing and email, no games or video.

Are you using VGA to connect to it? Switch to DVI if at all possible (and get a replacement cable from monoprice.com or similar if you're already using DVI) and I'm almost 100% sure it will go away.

MVA have 176/176 viewing angles, at least that's what my monitor has. Still, good prices on 24'' monitors.

Back