HOT!!!!! *** $425.00 *** HP laptop - 17" 2Ghz Dual Core, 4 GB Ram ....MSRP $849.99

The site seems kinda iffy to me, i personally wouldn't trust it, but each to his own. It just sounds too good to be true....

its an ebay like site, a buy it now type site..

looking at it the seller has only 1 commented feedback..

i would look at it as the: if its too good to be true, it probably is

yeah, its like eBay. So....he only has ONE of these laptops for sale at this hot price.

I hope no one takes it from me...haha

Tigerdirect has a lappy with better specs for $499 right now. Compaq 2.0ghz, 64-bit, dual-core with Vista home premium, DVD-RW DL, and Nvidia chipset, though only 2gb ram. (just got it int he mail yesterday, not finished setting it up)

Tigerdirect has a lappy with better specs for $499 right now. Compaq 2.0ghz, 64-bit, dual-core with Vista home premium, DVD-RW DL, and Nvidia chipset, though only 2gb ram. (just got it int he mail yesterday, not finished setting it up)

Oooh. May I request a link? :D

You have a typo in the date. It should be Nov. 28-30, not Nov. 28-39. :D
hahaaa. Nice :p:p:p (thanks!)

Oooh. May I request a link? :D

hahaaa. Nice :p:p:p (thanks!)

Don't forget to use cashback on it!

yeah, really wish I'd known about the cashback before... -_- would have loved $75 off...

hey is that a one-time deal or 15% off EVERY order with them through live search?

and its Refurbished :( and comes with a 30 day on parts and labor..... :confused:

Refurbs go through more rigorous testing than new does, think about how bad it would look if it came back AGAIN. I prefer referbs for that reason.

I've had 2 refurbished laptops and a refurbished PDA, all worked fine, the PDA is in it's 3rd year now still kicking beautifully, laptop is around a year old, work great, and my new laptop so far is working well but it's around a week old, so... *shrug*

Back