HOT? Asus GTX 660 2GB... $ 168.89 after MiR & PromoCode

motolube

Gawd
Here's the link

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121660

Here's the $20.00 MiR link:

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/ASUS50MIRsApr01Apr3013ey39.pdf

Here's the promo code:

EMCXSXV42

I was going to pull the pin on this one by the end of last month because of the rebate but then I decided against because it wasn't worth it just so I could play Crysis 3 but now I believe I will jump on it as I don't believe they will get any cheaper than this... not any time soon (I hope :p) :D

Damn I wish amazon had the EVGA SC model with that rebate, good deal none the less.

Allows me to add it to my cart but won't let me check out. Newegg keeps removing it, guess they caught on.

Lets me add the promo code and get right to the point before checkout, I'm still deciding if I want it though. ;)

Don't know what to tell you guys, I already ordered and paid for mine... $188.99.

All I gotta do now is wait for it to come in and send the Rebate Form to get the extra 20 bucks. ;)

Just ordered 1. I just moved to CA, and hate paying sales tax on newegg purchases. Tigerdirect doesn't charge me the tax.

Great cards. I bought two 4 weeks ago. I paid a little more but after selling ingame currency it came out to be the same. Asus DirectCU cooling solution seems to be better than Twin Frozr.

Just ordered 1. I just moved to CA, and hate paying sales tax on newegg purchases. Tigerdirect doesn't charge me the tax.

I am hoping to move to Nevada next year. Too hot for you?:D

Last edited:
Great cards. I bought two 4 weeks ago. I paid a little more but after selling ingame currency it came out to be the same. Asus DirectCU cooling solution seems to be better than Twin Frozr.

I'm confused, you sold in-game currency and made the card cheaper? What game...what is happening here *head explodes*

I'm confused, you sold in-game currency and made the card cheaper? What game...what is happening here *head explodes*

I sold Free In-Game Money for Hawken, World of Tanks, Planetside 2 for $30 each.

Doesnt look like it comes with in game currency coupon? Any insight on this?

I just moved from Reno/Sparks NV. I love it there. My wife's employment brings me here.

I just bit...

I was already considering a GTX660 for my main rig so I can move my GTX560 (Non Ti) into the HTPC and get rid of the cheap ass Radeon 5570 that's in there now. The price even without the $21.00 rebate was too good to pass up, and the fact that it won a gold award from [H] just sealed the deal.

Looks like a sexy little card too...

Back in stock! Don't know if the promo code still works though, but even if not $190 after the MIR is still a good deal...

And heat and excellent outdoors. :D I love cycling.

Wait a second...You go outside? And you call yourself [H]ard?
jk I agree, I love the weather here. I take the kids out to the parks here all the time.

Wait a second...You go outside? And you call yourself [H]ard?
jk I agree, I love the weather here. I take the kids out to the parks here all the time.

I was looking into Summerlin and Henderson area. My wife loves heat, the hotter the better:D and no state income taxes that costs me over 6% in NY.

It seems the coupon still works. I recommend this card since it is ultra silent even in SLI.

Got my card today... I love Newegg! :D

I remember when GPU used to come in with a lot of different components, now a days... your lucky if they give you a manual! :eek:

I guess I can consider myself lucky mine came in with a CD, Manual and VGA/DVI adapter! :p :D

Got my card today... I love Newegg! :D

I remember when GPU used to come in with a lot of different components, now a days... your lucky if they give you a manual! :eek:

I guess I can consider myself lucky mine came in with a CD, Manual and VGA/DVI adapter! :p :D

Mine's scheduled for delivery tomorrow... can't wait! :D

Very nice deal. I had just ordered the evga plain jane version on Friday from Amazon, but I'm either going to return that one, or add this card and SLI them :D

Mine's scheduled for delivery tomorrow... can't wait! :D

Mine was also scheduled for delivery on Friday but I got it a day early... already tried it on Crysis 3 and even though there were some hiccups, for the most part, the gameplay was smooth with everything set at High, only a few options were set to whatever default the game assigns to it.

About the only thing I didn't like was the fact that I had to almost force the card into the PCIe slot and the screws did not go in as smooth as I would have like it. I did fiddle with it but ended up just leaving it as I could.

I still have not install the Asus software since I don't really care for OCing it more than what it comes with and I see no other positive outcome for me doing so.

Mine was also scheduled for delivery on Friday but I got it a day early... already tried it on Crysis 3 and even though there were some hiccups, for the most part, the gameplay was smooth with everything set at High, only a few options were set to whatever default the game assigns to it.

About the only thing I didn't like was the fact that I had to almost force the card into the PCIe slot and the screws did not go in as smooth as I would have like it. I did fiddle with it but ended up just leaving it as I could.

I still have not install the Asus software since I don't really care for OCing it more than what it comes with and I see no other positive outcome for me doing so.

Got mine today!

Nice box, something I can be proud to put on the shelf anyway... (yes, I actually have the boxes for my computer stuff out on display like 'geek art' of some sort).

I've never been big on overclocking software either on the GPU or CPU side. I like overclocking but I'd much rather do it in the BIOS. When I oc my GPUs I usually find the max stable OC and then mod the GPU BIOS with something slightly below those clocks. Don't know if you can do that with these new Nvidia GPUs and all the boost clock BS. Time to do some research!

Haven't had the chance to open the box yet but hopefully tomorrow.

Haven't decided what to do with my old GTX 560 ('Duke's Fully Loaded Package' edition from EVGA, lol). It will either go in the HTPC or maybe stay in the main rig as a Physx card.

Haven't decided what to do with my old GTX 560 ('Duke's Fully Loaded Package' edition from EVGA, lol). It will either go in the HTPC or maybe stay in the main rig as a Physx card.

I was in a similar situation when I bought my evga GTX 660. Rolled down the GTX 560 ti to my spare rig. Since I have now ordered the Asus GTX 660, I'm thinking that will go in my main rig, the evga will go in my spare rig so that it's as capable as my main and the GTX 560 ti will go into my HTPC and replace the GTX 460 SE card that's in there now. Decisions, decisions... ;)

I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a pair of 660 Twin Frozr OC's in my machine. Plenty of horsepower for my u3011.

I was in a similar situation when I bought my evga GTX 660. Rolled down the GTX 560 ti to my spare rig. Since I have now ordered the Asus GTX 660, I'm thinking that will go in my main rig, the evga will go in my spare rig so that it's as capable as my main and the GTX 560 ti will go into my HTPC and replace the GTX 460 SE card that's in there now. Decisions, decisions... ;)

Why not SLI the EVGA and the Asus GTX 660's? :eek: :D

Back