HOT - Crucial M4 128GB SSD $149 @ Buy.com+FS

Newegg has had it for 149.00 since last week... I rather get if from the Egg people, I have had a couple of issues with buy.com

Never mind... Newegg no longer has it at that price. It seems like they all play the same game :D

Last edited:
I've got 3 of these. Same capacity. All are stupid fast and have been flawless performers.

Seems to be making the rounds at this price. Newegg, Amazon, now Buy have all had it at this price in the last 3 days. Pretty soon this is going to have to be considered the normal price and not a hot deal.

Yeah, then the hot deal will be $135-140. I'd like to see that trend continue.

It was $150 at Newegg for a couple of days and at Amazon. There have been deals on SSD's all over recently. Just give it a few days.... somone will have it for this price again if not less.

If not less? AssMan, look at the other thread. Just picked up a 128GB M4 from Newegg for $129.99 shipped (I'm in CA, though, so I get charged tax :mad:)

If not less? AssMan, look at the other thread. Just picked up a 128GB M4 from Newegg for $129.99 shipped (I'm in CA, though, so I get charged tax :mad:)
Did you feel funny while you typed that? lol

I'm off to see this other thread. I love the M4 that I'm running now, damn thing is sooooo fast.

Hahaha, I actually didn't even notice what his name was when I typed it out, omg :D

Specs say the OCZ Agility 3 is faster than this M4. Is that true?

Agility: Reads: 525MB/s, Writes: up to 500MB/s

M4: Reads: 500MB/s, Writes: 175MB/s.

Which spec is true?

Nevertheless, I just ordered one. Couldn't pass up the price, not to mention it's 8GB more than the OCZ.

Last edited:
Back