Hot Deal! EVGA B stock!

i wonder if there will be a 7800gt in the next update...should i bite? are 7800gts in sli still powerful?

i wonder if there will be a 7800gt in the next update...should i bite? are 7800gts in sli still powerful?

i hope there is something better then 6800s on here.

i use to have 7800gts in SLI they were good when i used them, but i switched to a 7900gto and saw an improvement

EVGA reseverse the right to update the terms and conditions as well as cancel your order
Haha, that's at the bottom of the b-stock page...it's a funny statement to begin with, let alone the fact that they didn't even spell reserves correctly

the site is getting hammered. 2 minutes to load the new page!!

crappy deals...only 6 series and lower cards

ditto. although i really should not have spent the money anyway...so i guess it has its pro/con ratio.

I received a phone call to verify that i wanted the 7800gtx ko but I haven't seen anything else on delivery or charges for it yet.

well this sucks:

"Thank you for your recent purchase of an EVGA B-Stock Item.

Due to the overwhelming demand of this program, we have oversold this
item. We do apologize for this unanticipated development. We will
issue full credit for the price of the unavailable product. Please
allow 7-10 business days for this to show up on your credit card
statement.

To show our appreciation for your business, EVGA will credit your
EVGA login account with 50 EVGA Bucks which you can use to purchase
future EVGA products from our shopping cart.
http://www.evga.com/products/ In addition, EVGA will be sending you
(via USPS) a free game to the address you have registered with us."

from their director of technical marketing. thats some ghetto shit imo. If I wanted anything else from them cancelling my order is not a good way to get my business...and a 'free game' has "circular file"(trash can) written all over it.

I even got in on this early too...gonna be a lot of these going out I assume.

Again, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. In the future, we
will provide similar offers…. so please stay tuned to our website.

crap... i got the same f'in email. this is retarded. i didn't even get the 50 evga bucks, or at least it doesn't show up yet. hopefully the game is supreme commander or some new game. bastards.:mad:

I just got the cancellation email
I was so psyched on this.
my current card is horrible... they really let me down.

Happy anniversary EVGA! You suck!
Can't even keep track of their product...

will credit your
EVGA login account with 50 EVGA Bucks which you can use to purchase
future EVGA products from our shopping cart.
Does that mean you cannot get your money back?

Some at slickdeals received their 7800gtx today and also got the cancellation emails as well, so there may still be some hope. I believe most if not all the people who received theirs were on the west coast too so there may still be time for shipping to east coast especially... also I got the cancellation emails and noticed no bucks in my account yet (not that I'm gonna be too happy with that and no card, have you seen the prices of cards on their website? :rolleyes: ) Answer to the above post: they are refunding your money if it was cancelled but will take 7-10 days to show up on your cc account it says.

nope my order was for a 7800gtx at 89.99 not even the screaming hot deal.

Mine shipped for the $60 order - and I live on the east coast.

In transit and will arrive in a few days. Mostly everyone said "KO" when they were asked which card they bought... I said regular GTX, and I'm getting my regular GTX ;)

please close this thread.

this was a scam.

it never existed.

only errors were received trying to place ANY order.

I filed complaints with the Better Business Bereau.

That sucks for anyone who got that email, but I wouldn't mind $50 EVGA bucks since it's probably the only videocard maker I'd consider buying from unless there was a super hot deal from another maker.

That sucks for anyone who got that email, but I wouldn't mind $50 EVGA bucks since it's probably the only videocard maker I'd consider buying from unless there was a super hot deal from another maker.

but they're only for use at eVGA's online store...that's way overpriced...even with the bucks you can probably get anything at newegg cheaper still

Well, I got to test my 7800GTX today.

If anyone asks 7800GTX vs 7900GS, 7900GS by a mile for a few reasons. The 7800GTX is huge. It's like 2 inches longer than my 7900GS. The card runs very hot also. The idle was an amazing 37C, which is better then my VF900 45C on my 7900GS, but the load on the 7800GTX went up to 81C during 3D06, which means like 90C if I play STALKER on it. I believe this is to the lack of an exhaust however. If fans can be mounted properly it should bring the temps down at least 10C. The 7800GTX does not have much overclock headroom as well. I think 470MHz was the max stable on stock voltage, the memory was alright thought, as it went over 1300MHz.

Still, I recently sold a 7600GT for $70 shipped, and to get a 7800GTX in return for the same price... I'll take it!

interesting. i tried overclocking this thing. and i couldn't even get 450/1200 (stock) to not fail the test... am i doing something wrong? it doesn't seem to b unstable though....

since rivatuner and coolbits didn't let me change the clocks i had to resort to atitool.... lol seems to b stable at 470/1300.
Highest possible for core is 470, after that things get artifacty fast. but my memory almost reached 1400 close set at 1390. thats a big oc on the mem.

no joke though this thing runs hot and is f'in long. sucks cuz my pump isn't too far from touching like 2 cm

update: just ran stalker w/ this thing. pulling avg 50fps 1024x768 resolution AA AF on max. Had to set the details really low though. on max settings my system is pathetic. every 2-3 secs the system would stop to wait for new data form the hdd. 2 gigs of ram would definitely b helpful so my hdd wouldn't have to keep paging for new data.

not so far. this is a company that will be losing my business in the future...and since they sold me my last 5 video cards that should bother them a little.

not so far. this is a company that will be losing my business in the future...and since they sold me my last 5 video cards that should bother them a little.

lol unless you plan on verbally notifying them of that, I don't think they'll notice :p

Back