Hot deals for folders

I was looking for a rack and stumbled on a deal:$150 for a nice cabinet on craigslist for anyone around Atlanta. I wish I were closer... :(

It's an APC 48U 42” DEEP 4 Post Server Rack with all doors and side panels. Netshelter SX Model AR3157

Did you know you have averaged 78.69 post a day since you joined the forums!!!
Do you ever go to class??

No.... it's more like 40isd post per day.

I goto class, I'm mostly offline until about 3-10pm (PST). and even so, I am not really 'online' most of the time.

Wonders of an online course.

The stupid edit was about a 8800gts, until I realized it was overpriced for a g80 core, not a g92 as I had thought it was.

Did you know you have averaged 78.69 post a day since you joined the forums!!!
Do you ever go to class??
Left a month off. 43.84 post per day

lmao, I thought I was the only one who noticed this. This guy is a true
postwhore.gif
, hah, j/k, Jeremy. But really, he lives on this site and I've already called him out for it a few times, haha.

I bet jeremy does go to class, but takes his laptop with him and just leaves hardforum on...... I bet hes got some type of program that informs him of all new posts so he can be the first to reply.

Purchased two of these.

Know how they showed up?

Bare cards in seperate static bags wrapped with one layer of bubble wrap and tossed in a box. I understand that they were open box items, but they should have taken a little more care in packaging.

Awesome Newegg, awesome. Going to test them tomorrow. This is the first time Newegg has pissed me off. Totally unacceptable, and totally unprofessional.

I know, it says in the listing. Still an odd layout from what we normally work with.

I didn't see that:(. Some older Dell systems use this formfactor, so I knew off the bat what it was. <-- I hope - I still have a 50/50 hit/miss deal going on.

Yep, with the btx heatsink and motherboard I think it is $40shipped unless you buy 2 of each when they have free shipping over $50 ($61). A3.0 p4 and 8-yes count them 8 sata slots could make a nice whs box.

I'm sorry. I must of missed something.

I have always accessed via hera.hardocp.com.

I'll not do that in the future.

not a bad deal, Id grab one if I didnt have 2 dead ones already :(

Back