HOT!!! Deals on Evga Cards with Cashback

How did you flash it, and what did you flash it too (different video card bios). I'm assuming you used ntune, but I have no idea so let me know.

nvflash to flash it, nibitor to mod the BIOS

Here's the link where you can download the BIOS on OCN
Link

FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK - I am not responsible if you hose your card.

So - eBay's where eVGA dumps those used items from it's 90 day trade up program. Wonder who got that POS 8800 GTS I oc'd the crap out of before trading up?

well the two best things about evga are the lifetime warranty and tradeup... neither of which you get here. prices are good, but on things like a 9800gx2 i'd be a bit hesitant - with two chips isn't your card twice as likely to fail?

If they're not in working condition like those that you'd buy new then I seriously need to cancel my order because I wouldn't want a DOA card.

You think I'm talking about accessories, I am not. I'm talking about how the card performs and looks. You're right these are used cards but there should be a standard set that if I were to buy a new card vs a refurbished card they shouldn't perform any differently and the heatsink/fan kit shouldn't shit the bed quicker.

I think you should cry more and cancel your order RIGHT AWAY.

Some of you guys are serious whiners....about the same backlash anytime someone suggests an open box item from Newegg. It's a deal, if you can't see that then don't buy it!

PS: Newegg does confirm functionality of open box products

These items have been tested for functionality, but may have superficial physical defects including (but not limited to) scratches, dings or dents.

So - eBay's where eVGA dumps those used items from it's 90 day trade up program. Wonder who got that POS 8800 GTS I oc'd the crap out of before trading up?

eBay isnt that big of a part of it actually. Many of them are sold in Bstock or used as RMAs once they are tested and determined to be fully functional.

If they're not in working condition like those that you'd buy new then I seriously need to cancel my order because I wouldn't want a DOA card.

You think I'm talking about accessories, I am not. I'm talking about how the card performs and looks. You're right these are used cards but there should be a standard set that if I were to buy a new card vs a refurbished card they shouldn't perform any differently and the heatsink/fan kit shouldn't shit the bed quicker.

They are used cards that have been RECERTIFIED by the manufacturer to work. If you look at the part number they are tagged with the part number suffix RX.

eBay :D

Only one, was $180 + $7 S&H, I jumped on it, at the time it was 20% CB so $151 after $36 cash back :D

To top it off it's an XFX and comes with full retail packaging so I can probably get the lifetime warranty :D

Got mine today and it works great! Soooo much better that my 8600 gts, plays WAR like a champ.
IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

I think you should cry more and cancel your order RIGHT AWAY.

I think you should STFU, but that's just my opinion. You are of course free to spew filth with that disgusting mouth of yours.

Did anyone get a tracking number for their cards? Cause I ordered one last week and I still haven't heard anything.

Keep in mind guys, these cards are recertified, so it has a 7 day return policy, but no warranty after that.

Back