HOT? EVGA 256-P2-N528-AX GeForce 7800GTX 256MB: $89.99 + Shipping NO REBATE

crewkip

Limp Gawd
EVGA 256-P2-N528-AX GeForce 7800GTX 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express

Why this might not be hot:
1) Not very good reseller ratings
2) Dont ship to Ca for some reason

LINK

If this pans out I'll be pissed at myself. I ended up ordering the x1900gt for my parents, and from the benchmarks I can find this would have been a better card.

Anyone get thru yet?

I have been trying for 40+ mins. I got through once then it crapped out on checkout. :mad:

I got my confirmation but they haven't charged my card yet. Isn't this the same company that had the killer deal on the fx chip awhile back? If I remember right everyone got their chips.

I *think* i got two. i got through til the end, i even entered the last bit, got to see the confirmed page, but only for lik 8 seconds, then it blinked to timeout. i got an email saying it was awaiting payment. either it went through or not, no big deal. this will out perform my 7900gto, so if i get these, i will be selling my gto. can't wait :)

Looks like they took the site down for real. GL to all who got through!

This is pretty good deal but these things eat up power like no other.

You can get 1950gt for $130 shipped these days and would match 7800gtx speed goes.

But from a untrustworthy internet shop? I don't know?

"No web site is configured at this address."

Hrm?

I looked at the cache via google, the evga page has the same card listed at over $400...

Did anyone get an order in?

btw, this is not a price mistake. the 90$ was for clearance cards that appeared to be oem. yes, the standard evga card was 389.99$ i believe. earlier today, when i got through, i saw those, and put ttwo in my cart. but the price was still 390$, as i thought it might be one of those lower price in the cart deals. so i closed that tab, and clicked on the slick deals link, and voila, there was the 90$ cards. i added two to my cart, and tried to check out, but the boxed 400$ card were still in my cart! so i changed the quantity to 0, updated, and checked out. the receipt, speaks for itself

http://img.techpowerup.org/070312/untitled709.jpg

Web page not found.

I'm sure the X1950GT and X1900GT will perform about the same with a little OCing on the X1950 end. The only big difference is that the X1900 is clocked 60mhz faster, but has the 90nm process as opposed to the 80nm on the X1950 from what I saw from the chart.

Back