*HOT* Free Shick Titanium Razor

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
LINK

Schick is giving away free Schick Quattro Titanium for entering a sweepstakes. Click the image on the upper left hand side, and enter your information

I've been using the titanium for awhile....it is really irritating my face, I think I'm going back to the Mach 3.

they actually had several large boxes of these at my campus bookstore with a sign saying "take one"...i have a fusion so I didn't bite

thanks OP

they idea here is you fall in love with the razor then you have to purchase the recharge packs for $$$$

thanks OP

they idea here is you fall in love with the razor then you have to purchase the recharge packs for $$$$

yeah but if it is easier on my face and gives me a better shave at the same time, I dont see that as a bad thing. This lets me try out a new razor, without having to pay $8-11 just to find out its no better, or is worse than my current razor.

yeah but if it is easier on my face and gives me a better shave at the same time, I dont see that as a bad thing. This lets me try out a new razor, without having to pay $8-11 just to find out its no better, or is worse than my current razor.

Amen.

Thanks, OP.

Got mine. Then I realized I used to have this razor and I still have a huge pack of extra blades so it's all good :D

Dead, oh well already got a Fusion free, just signed up for the Old Spice one too.

Back