Hot! Future Shop Trade-In Offer

This seems too good to be true but I'm going in this morning to give it a try! My wife and I will both trade in a separate old game! They're offering Call of Duty : Ghosts, Assassins Creed : Black Flag and Battlefield 4 for one "current gen" trade-in.
http://business.financialpost.com/2013/11/08/future-shop-offering-new-call-of-duty-assassins-creed-and-battlefield-titles-for-free-with-single-trade-in/?__lsa=ba4b-adca

Last edited:
This seems too good to be true but I'm going in this morning to give it a try! My wife and I will both trade in a separate old game! They're offering Call of Duty : Ghosts, Assassins Creed : Black Flag and Battlefield 4 for one "current gen" trade-in.
http://business.financialpost.com/2013/11/08/future-shop-offering-new-call-of-duty-assassins-creed-and-battlefield-titles-for-free-with-single-trade-in/?__lsa=ba4b-adca

Wow, that seems insane! I guess Ubisoft is offering some insane incentives for a retailer to do something like this...This is good news for those of us here that are console owners (Im not)..Hell even if someone wasn't a console gamer, this bundle would make for an awesome Christmas gift if you are lucky enough to have a FS nearby..

PS, I wonder if this is a subtle ☺hint at thr quality of these games lol....I kid I kid..or do I,?😉

Edit: I wonder if the current gen "trade in" is actually supposed to be an old console like the Xbox or PS3...That would make a lot more sense IMO...

AND YES, I know BF4 is an EA title for those that will read my post solely to reply this very statement!

First time I've ever been moderately jealous of canadians.... :)

So does some Canadian want to help me out? I've got three games I can trade in towards this!

Yah it works , traded in resistance 2 and UFC 2009 for assassins creed black flag and cod ghosts. Free. No problem. No idea why they would allow this . The lineups sucked on my 2nd go round though!

Anyone know if this works toward the pc versions of the games? If so, I'm totally making a trip across the border.

Deal is pretty much dead unless there is stock left at your local shop. Wich is doubtful

Back