HOT HOT HOT! For Mac users (limited time only!)

govtcheez

Gawd
Mac Update is having an awesome promo that bundles 9 cool mac software for $49.99 (with the chance to unlock one additional app).
http://www.mupromo.com

....I haven't tried everything yet, but GarageSale and iWow alone is worth it for me.

Here's the kicker:
If you buy it through MacHeist, they are throwing in 4 additional apps, and two beta access for free.

http://macheist.com/buy

I just recently bought a Macbook, so this bundel couldn't have come at a better time for me.

As mentioned, it's a very limited time offer and ends in about 13.5 hours...so hurry if you want to get in on this deal!

does this post not strike you as an infomercial?

and once again LOL!

Considering how long he has been here, and how new you are, I would think you are just someone looking to start flame wars.

Each one of your posts in this thread shows this to be true.

does this post not strike you as an infomercial?

and once again LOL!

Infomercial? Are you implying that I'm spamming, or getting paid to pass on this information? :rolleyes:

I guess it's somewhat self-serving since the more people sign up, more things can get unlocked to be included free....but that's the extent of my benefit from posting this. I just wanted to share a really good deal with the mac users here.

Infomercial? Are you implying that I'm spamming, or getting paid to pass on this information? :rolleyes:

I guess it's somewhat self-serving since the more people sign up, more things can get unlocked to be included free....but that's the extent of my benefit from posting this. I just wanted to share a really good deal with the mac users here.

I think we can safely ignore anything that OregonGuy says.

He's saying it's similar to the infomercials because of the wording and such...

THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS!! You also will get 3 FREE that's right FREE pieces of shit! For a limited time only though!! Call now! Limited stock!

It is kind of funny if you think about that.

He's saying it's similar to the infomercials because of the wording and such...

THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS!! You also will get 3 FREE that's right FREE pieces of shit! For a limited time only though!! Call now! Limited stock!

It is kind of funny if you think about that.

That and it says..

Projected Total Value: $523.67
Our Price: $49.00

The deal kind of loses credibility..

Any reviews from anyone? I'm not sure how this deal would be considered "HOT HOT HOT" :confused: Please excuse my ignorance..

I looked at the software and Graphic Converter X and Little Snitch seems marginally useful.. but I'm not sure if it's worth the money =/

I have to agree with the LOL.

The site linked is pretty funny in itself. I love the part where they promise to add another app if they sell enough.

I personally wouldn't buy from anywhere that feels like an infomercial, it's almost always a scam.

macheist i can say for sure is 100% legit. they did a similar bundle (same deal with unlocking more apps) a while back to "celebrate" the ending of their series of heists. donated $200,000 (i think, it was some big number :p) to charity from the sales too.

macupdate is too, but I've never dealt with them at all.

This thread is a lot nicer, after following RoBo's suggestion about adding the flamer to the ignore list.

Anyway, I've seen a few sales like this in the past, I kinda prefer when the software has some kind of theme, for instance graphic design software or audio engineering software... this one seems a bit random. Though I have heard some good things about Cocktail, I don't really have much use for any of that other software; some of which has good open source alternatives.

Amadeus Pro -> Audacity
Fetch -> FireFTP - Firefox FTP Client
Graphic Converter X -> The Gimp
Intaglio -> there is an open source alternative, i just can't remember what it is called.

Good post anyway, thanks!

Back