*Hot* - Lian-Li PC-7B Plus II for $80 at Newegg

good find nice price they must be overstocked on them....get em while they are hot folks!

**edit** just noticed the 20 dollar shipping cost! KILLS IT

Its only killed if you can find it for under $100 (after shipping) somewhere else :p

Edit: I just checked around, even after you include the shipping and tax it's still the best deal on this case.

It was $90 shipped at one point but I picked it up for this price. Kinda funny how it was a 1 day sale, then weekend sale, now it's the deal of the week, next it'll be the deal of the month..

I purchased mine for 102 shipped from directron.com. I even had them double box it ($5). I used a coupon for 10 dollars off that I googled for.

Unfortunately what was in the box was not a Plus II but a Plus I. So now I'm RMAing it, and saw this deal. Hmm...

I liked the newest review on the site: guy claims his tech level is high, but since there were no clips, he bolted the mb right to the tray and it shorted out. Thinks it is a bad case design apparantly. lol

It's a great case. I use it for my build right now. No removable mobo tray and no removable HD cage, but other than that, it's the same as the old PC-60 series but with 120mm fans.

LMAO!!!

Cheapest shipping available to me is $90 for 3 day from UPS.

Living in Hawaii sucks for shipping parts...

Great case for that price...you usually don't find 120mm intake and exhaust in the shorter mid-towers.

repeatx3 said:
LMAO!!!

Cheapest shipping available to me is $90 for 3 day from UPS.

Living in Hawaii sucks for shipping parts...
I generally get cheap shipping in Texas and sometimes free...wanna trade houses? :p

kirbyrj said:
It's a great case. I use it for my build right now. No removable mobo tray and no removable HD cage, but other than that, it's the same as the old PC-60 series but with 120mm fans.

The bottom harddrive cage doesnt slide out on this one?

guess im gonna have to drill it off

Back