HOT!! Logitech G7 25 Shipped!!

anyone know where the rebate form for the G5 went? I'll post link here if I find it.

Edit: Could not find it on-line, so I looked in my browser's history and found the G5 rebate form. G5 is:

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/00/10/00/17/11/18/100017111845._V58650597_.pdf

G7 rebate form:

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/00/10/00/17/11/17/100017111773._V58650493_.pdf

Pulling the rebate form off the website may be designed to discourage people from sending in their rebates :p I saved the two forms on my hard drive and printed them. Won't work on me :D

Ok, I got both my g7 and g5 in hand since I ordered yesterday :)

Which one should I send back? I kinda like this g5

v6maro said:
Ok, I got both my g7 and g5 in hand since I ordered yesterday :)

Which one should I send back? I kinda like this g5
I bought both. Once I see them in real life I'll make a final decision, but I think I'm going to keep the G5 since I'm more of a hardcore gamer than a "no cords attached / let me replace my battery again!!" person. I have a friend with a G7, and on several occasios he has had to change his battery after a CS: Source round. Sure it doesn't directly affect his gameplay, but even the seconds changing the battery is valuable time to me, if anything to think the next round through, when playing competitively.

Yeah, I went from a logitech coordless to this corded one, it's not that bad going back. Don't open both tho, they charge 20% restocking fee's.

*edit* whoops. watch out for the rebate form you send in. Amazon has the one posted for the rebate only if you buy the keyboard also...

jesusfr3ak4evr said:
I have a friend with a G7, and on several occasios he has had to change his battery after a CS: Source round. Sure it doesn't directly affect his gameplay, but even the seconds changing the battery is valuable time to me, if anything to think the next round through, when playing competitively.

All you have to do is change the battery before you start playing. Not hard to remember.

Back