HOT* Maximum PC 1yr Subscription for 3.00

I actually ordered a year of Maxim and Maximum PC for $6 total, when this deal first got posted.. I just got my first issue of Maxim last week, and I'm still waiting on my first Maximum PC issue..

This isn't a scam..

Actually, if you go to the Maximum PC website, you can put your name and address and retreive your subscription information and when the first issue will ship out. I ordered mine in February, but my first issue won't ship until May 1. What do you expect for $3? Rush processing?

Not rush processing, but some kind of indication that there's something coming in the mail.

EDIT: Checked the website. I too am scheduled for May 1.

Mag Master said:
I actually ordered a year of Maxim and Maximum PC for $6 total, when this deal first got posted.. I just got my first issue of Maxim last week, and I'm still waiting on my first Maximum PC issue..

This isn't a scam..
i ordered like a month or month and a half ago, and i am still waiting for maximum pc :(

Like the earlier post said, go to maximumpc.com and check your subscription status.

mj007 said:
Like the earlier post said, go to maximumpc.com and check your subscription status.
oops, i missed that too

i ordered in feb, and it is set for may 1st

Chief_Suicide said:
1 year of Maximum PC and 1 of PC Gamer.

I believe both magazines aren't what they used to be, but I'm a lot older and it might just be me. I really like CPU and I still subscribe to it, but @ these prices, I'm willing to try MaxPC and PC Gamer again.

I've been getting MaximumPC since it was Boot...and your right its not the same magazine it used to be.
But then again there is not another magazine like MaximumPC...they still review what is sent to them good or bad...they evaluate it.
Oh..and by-the-way...the original Editor in Chief, Michael Brown from Boot, is back with MaximumPC...just a FYI

Back