Hot-Microcenter Haswell Deals

It looks like it will let you order the 4770k at $279 from the webstore with shipping and tax. Total for me was $303 and change.

If its like last year the shipping option will go away soon for the processor. Right now its the best place for Haswell.

Well, that was quick...they won't let you order online anymore.

Well I click ADD TO CAT and when I check cart CPU not there.

Now CPU page shows IN STORE ONLY :eek:

Anybody making the trip to their local MC, let me know.

Too bad I don't like any of those MB's. I really want that Asus Gryphon mATX board, but MC doesn't carry it. $170 at NE.

Yeah, I may run down there and see if they have any other boards, I want the Gryphon or the Asrock mITX.

we have the asrock mitx I do work at the cincinnati location ion byopc sales pm with any questions. Dont do the web pick if you dont have to us sales guys make commission come see us

we have the asrock mitx I do work at the cincinnati location ion byopc sales pm with any questions. Dont do the web pick if you dont have to us sales guys make commission come see us

Yeah, I always walk around and find a sales guy to get their sticker on the stuff I grab myself.

I think I actually bought my last combo off of you. My brother lives up near Dayton and I stop down when I visit him from PA.

I'm going but after you figure in Overland Park 8.5% sales tax and then shipping it to you, its not a huge savings. :/

Well considering there is no where locally for me that has it and NE selling it for $349.99 plus tax i think there will be a little saving. About $60 or so?

Yeah, I always walk around and find a sales guy to get their sticker on the stuff I grab myself.
Thanks! We like getting the sales plus we know all of the combo deals going not just money off the board. We also have money off on corsair psu's 650w and above, money off on crucial and corsair kits, samsung 840 ssd and wd hdd's, corsair cases and more just come see a sales guy!

Going to MC later today - let me know if anyone want me to pick up a processor.

It's times like this that I wish I lived in SoCal. Nearest MicroCenter is like 450mi away :(

Glad I live in Houston. :) I'll be picking up a 4770k and Gigabyte ud4h later this afternoon. Mmm new computer build :D

I used to live ~7 miles from your store...so sad I live in MS now with NOTHING ANYWHERE.

I'm near the Paterson NJ store, and visit frequently. Good stores deserve my business, and there's a salesman there who I will wait until he's there to buy my stuff. He's helpful and never steered me to any junk. Again, good people deserve the support. doesn't mean I'll overpay for anything, though. I just make sure his sticker is on the mess of stuff I buy.

Back