Hot! Network Magic for 33% off

Phantoms

Limp Gawd
Network Magic is currently on sale but you can take an additional 33% off. I just got the Essentials for $16.70.

At checkout, enter the code NMEasy for 20% off. Next enter the code myperks for an additional discount making your total about 33% off. I believe this will work for Pro too, but it doesn't work for upgrades.

This is the easiest way to set up a network for XP or XP Pro. It makes childs play out of what use to be a complicated task. Not really needed for Vista as much (much easier netwroking), but will work with it too if you want the pretty network map and easy controls.

Networking has been easy since Windows2000, only within Win98 and earlier did strange issues appear. I guess if someone is completely new to computers this might have value.

No it still doesn't have value. You aren't wrong. This product is a jip job.

Network Magic was one of the most bloated POS softwares I ever had the privilege of uninstalling.

Hmm, I like Network Magic and think this is a pretty good deal. I have used it during several LAN parties when windows networking was not cooperating.

Good Post!

Back