Hot New Egg deals for 24hours!!!

MC FLMJIG

Supreme [H]ardness
Hot Stuff!

Antec True Power Trio 650W ATX12V Power Supply 59.99!!!
Promo code - EMCAHBFCH

Take Your Pick: $99.99 After $20.00 Promo Code
Seagate 750GB 16MB Cache SATA-300 Hard Drive OEM
EMCAHBFBK
or
Samsung 750GB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive OEM
EMCAHBFCA

Get 10% Off Any $100.00 Purchase with Power Supplies
EMCPSPROMO
+
More stuff

Shellshocker
http://promotions.newegg.com/shellsh...lshockerbanner

ya, i just got the email.
pretty damn impressive deals.

Very tempted on the 750GB drives for $99 with Free Shipping!

OCZ 1000w ProXStream $90 AR, use EMCPSPROMO to get 10% off and it comes down to $73 shipped after an $80 MIR. I hate big MIRs but that's a killer deal. I am probably going to buy the Antec 650w, the OCZ 1000w and maybe a 750GB... not because I need any of it just because they are such good deals :p I might pass on the 750GB because while it is a good deal I have seen similar deals and I just don't need the space, but both the PSU deals are killer.

Only if the Kill A Watt had free shipping. As it is now, it would be cheaper to just purchase it after the sale as then it is usually $20 shipped.

Yea, ok I bought one of the 750gb samsung drives. Wish I would have known earlier about this, I ordered a new combo drive + sata cables from newegg earlier today. Oh well, $99 bucks for that HD is a good deal. 1 day delivery too

The 10% off any purchase EMCPSPROMO is kinda misleading :( Only got $5 off a $500 order with a PSU

it's only 10% off the psu not the entire order :(

Rats, if only this was just a week later. I guess I'll have to order the PSU now and the rest of the parts for my build later. I'm not excited about shipping though with high fuel prices and all....:(

I'm signed up, but never get the emails and it pisses me off. I've added their promo email to my allow list and everything.

Hot Stuff!

Antec True Power Trio 650W ATX12V Power Supply 59.99!!!
Promo code - EMCAHBFCH

Take Your Pick: $99.99 After $20.00 Promo Code
Seagate 750GB 16MB Cache SATA-300 Hard Drive OEM
EMCAHBFBK
or
Samsung 750GB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive OEM
EMCAHBFCA

Get 10% Off Any $100.00 Purchase with Power Supplies
EMCPSPROMO

More stuff

Wow Very Hot Deals On The HD As Well As The PSU!

Now the question is am I going to finish off 200GB before the next deal like this....

grabbed the psu for my new upgrade/build. Should be decent bump up from my 400w enermax, though i will miss my enermax being modular but oh well.

I picked up the all in one printer from the shell shocker, I like that it's network attached so I don't have to have it right next to my computer where there isn't a lot of room.

Which of the two hard drives are better ... I mean is there a difference in warranty or what not I've heard some people say that some manufactures give lifetime warranty on their stuff.

Which of the two hard drives are better ... I mean is there a difference in warranty or what not I've heard some people say that some manufactures give lifetime warranty on their stuff.

Seagate - 5 yrs
Samsung - 3 yrs

Seagate probably has better RMA support as Samsung's online RMA form does not get an answer from them so you have to call to RMA (I even emailed support and was told to call). Samsung is probably the faster drive though but I am not sure.

Samsung = 32mb cache

Seagate = 16mb Cache.

Samsung RMA is total trash. Took me 2.5 months to get working dvd burners back from them.

I've been waiting for a really good deal on a PS. This one is perfect. Good job NE!

I bit on the 4GB G.Skill DDR2-800 $75 with free shipping was hard to pass up.

thats the cheapest ive seen the blue ray. by the end of the summer it will be under $100.
it will be like dvd by xmas.
after $30 rebate and discount you can get the pcp&c 750 for $110 free ship. not bad.but the ocz 1000 is hard to pass up.

Back