Hot? Pioneer VSX-521-K receiver $140

Seems hot as hell to me. The code is for $90 off. Must log in to apply the code in the cart. Shipping is free.

Must.....resist.....

Jumped on it to replace my Onkyo TX-SR304 which was good enough but didn't have the HDMI ports and I ean out of toslink ports for all my devices

If I didn't have a Z-5500 I would be all over that. But sub isn't standalone :(

That's the only thing stopping me.

It seems to have a lot of hdmi handshake issues?

Reading the reviews, I couldn't help but think there is a lot of Operator Error going on.

Reading the reviews, I couldn't help but think there is a lot of Operator Error going on.
Which is usually the case with Amazon negative reviews. If I had trusted Amazon Reviews I would have never gotten my BUFFALO WZR-HP-G300NH Wireless Gigabit Router.

My current Denon that is now in the living room has made me a Denon fanboy, however this price is too good. It is only going to be powering a 2.1 setup for the computer. Really excited about it.

Which is usually the case with Amazon negative reviews. If I had trusted Amazon Reviews I would have never gotten my BUFFALO WZR-HP-G300NH Wireless Gigabit Router.
Yeah, you're talking about a site were users rate Saints Row the Third a 1 star because it's a STEAM game.

My current Denon that is now in the living room has made me a Denon fanboy, however this price is too good. It is only going to be powering a 2.1 setup for the computer. Really excited about it.
I could really use this in my living room with my 2.0 setup. But I have no money to spend. :*(

looks like this would go quite nicely with the martinlogan 5.1 system marked down to $300 from $1000.

However, upon doing some research, you can't mux audio, and there's no video conversion. So you can't pull audio through analog/rca and watch HDMI at the same time.

It's $140, lol.

Do you have a recommendation for something that can do what I described?
I really am considering getting that martinlogan set, but I don't own a receiver, and I don't want to be stuck juggling inputs like I currently have to do with my soundbar.

Do you have a recommendation for something that can do what I described?
I really am considering getting that martinlogan set, but I don't own a receiver, and I don't want to be stuck juggling inputs like I currently have to do with my soundbar.

I'm sorry, no. I've never had the need to do what you are describing.

I'm sorry, no. I've never had the need to do what you are describing.

One of the things it can't do, which you may have done... Is say you have a cable box hooked up with component connections. And your tv is hooked up HDMI to this receiver... You can't get video out of the HDMI.

edit: scratch that, promo ended two days ago... rargijagoiewja

Back