[HOT] Pre-purchase Bioshock 2 for $44.99 on Steam & Get Bioshock 1 FREE

dezertrat, Slim Charles, sent! SomethingClever, YGPM.

All squared away, thanks guys!

Last edited:
im in for this. if anyone else needs another person, please pm me, i can pp you immediately

Sorry guys, I haven't updated the list in a while (classes and all). Who all is looking for a group?

Anyone need another person?

EDIT:

(Wanted both Bioshock 1 & 2.)

EDIT 2:

Got mine. Thanks Braindrain!

Last edited:
Guess I should have checked here for group buy options, I already pre-ordered. lol

****sold****

I've got 1 opening for the 4 pack. I'm going to buy it tonight and I can give the buyer a copy of bioshock 1 & 2 tonight when i get home to log in to steam. heat = tyguy54

Please pm me and let me know you are interested, $35 and it's yours tonight, 1 slot open, send me a PM and i'll give you paypal instructions.

clarification : already purchased so no worrying about waiting for other buyers and stuff. Just need the $$$ and the game can be given through steam asap

my last copy has been sold.

****sold****

Last edited:
Does steam usually release preorders at midnight or shortly before then?

Usually they release games at Noon the day of release. However, they tend to be good about allowing those who preorder to "preload" the game, so they don't have to wait to launch the game when it is finally released.

Unfortunately there seems to be no official word on the preload from either Valve or 2K, and according to the steam page we might not see a release until tomorrow at 6pm EST.

Back