HOTTTT Samsung SyncMaster(tm) 930B 19 $130 AR OD

Ok,

Finally a sweet monitor deal, the Samsung SyncMaster(tm) 930B 19" w/ dvi is available online at office depot.

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=939928&cartEntryId=5

It's $350, but it has a $100, an $80, and a $40 MIR. Bringing it down to $130 + taxes. This is a ridiculous price, act fast it will sell out quick, it's been dead in the water for a while, now they have some in stock. I believe this is online only, but don't quote me. Also if you click here you can get $30 off http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=939928&cartEntryId=12

I couldn't get that $30 off to work, but I'm not going to complain. I heard it's gonna be onsale this upcoming week for $30 less, so the potential for it being $100 (price match) is even better! This is an excellent monitor!

Here are the specs:
* Ultra-fast 8ms response time. Extremely smooth 8-millisecond LCD response time is rapid enough to keep up with even fast-action video and intense games…for clear, ghost-free images.
* Digital and analog connectivity maximizes image quality. Digital (DVI-D) connection offers the best-quality signal, with no conversions to/from analog format. Analog RGB connectivity is also provided, for broad compatibility with PC video cards.
* 700:1 contrast ratio for broad color range. The extremely high 700:1 contrast ratio ensures you get the brightest whites and deepest blacks, for a noticeable color difference on-screen.
* Luminous 300 cd/m2 brightness for standout displays. Enjoy a bright display — you'll have no trouble seeing the screen, even in the most brightly lit office.
* Extra-large 19" SXGA screen for viewing spreadsheets and more! The active matrix TFT screen has an ample 19" viewing area, providing easy viewability and enough room for all your tasks. The LCD's lightweight, slim design is a perfect fit on crowded desktops at home or work — with a much smaller footprint than a CRT monitor of comparable screen size!
* View more with 1280 x 1024 native resolution. The high-quality SXGA (1280 x 1024) pixel resolution ensures great image detail and the ability to see more on your screen — ideal for viewing multiple windows, images/graphics and spreadsheets. A fine 0.294mm pixel pitch adds crispness. The SXGA display supports a refresh rate of up to 75Hz, so it's extremely easy on your eyes.
* Share the screen with wide 160° horizontal view angle. Large 160° horizontal/vertical viewing angles provide an excellent view from almost anywhere in the room. Ideal for shared viewing, where two or more people need to be able to see the screen clearly.
* Backed by Samsung's 3-year limited warranty. Parts, labor and backlight are covered.

RUN DON'T WALK!

Just incase you wondered, the rebates all work out, here is the run down:
$40 - Office Depot rebate - Copy of invoice and copy of UPC - May 15- July 5
$80 - Samsung? rebate - Copy of invoice, copy of UPC, copy of serial # May 1 - June 30
$100 - Office Depot rebate - Original UPC, copy of invoice - June 4 - July 1

haven't had any personal experience w OD rebates, how are they generally? i'd bite but $220 in rebates is a whole lotta moola floating out there in space...

If a local store has it, can I still order it, and pick it up from them?

I'm oh so tempted on this one, now I just gotta find it.

It says "delivery only" near the bottom of the page. Also, the $100 rebate doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Cr*p.. the $100 rebate is gone.. My gf printed it out this morning.. will they still honor it?

I called OD.. I hate to say this.. but they will not be honoring the $100 rebates.. I spoke with a manager about it...

I'll upload it somewhere when I get a chance, I didn't realize it was still in my cache when I posted that link... duh. I'll have it up sometime.

The $100 rebate is NOT VALID any more. But good news is that they have the LCD's in stock. If I were to buy one, is it possible that someone can send me a copy of the rebate form for the $100?

I do have a copy. I will get you one. I'll upload it somewhere. There are a lot of people looking for it. It's a samsung one. They have to honor it because this was an advertised priced on their websie (a $129.99 monitor after rebate)

I don't see why not. All the rules are clearly stated on the PDF, just cuz they yanked it doesn't mean it won't go through. People on slick deals have been talking to samsung and samsung said they would honor it (but those orders were placed before the rebate was pulled, so who knows) It's worth a try, worst case is you raise a stink at OD and get $100 back that way.

*WARNING*

They have the $100 rebate back up on their site, but it says for instore purchases only! Use the one I have posted that says for instore and od.com purchases!

Given the Rebates, the monitor is actually:

Explaination:
1. The given rebates of the OP
and
2. $30 off for purchases $150 or above (no coupons needed, it's automatic)
or
3. for the mini fridge use code 93637705
or
4. for the alarm clock radio use code 22686673

A tracking # came up in my order statys :) If you are just ordering it now you are only gonna get either the $100 or the $80+$40. For those of us who hit it at the right time, well, yeah we just PWNed OD.

This was out of stock there for awhile. It's back in now, but the rebate java page isn't showing up. Anyone know if they're honoring the rebates still? 2 are from OD & one is from Samsung...

website says item is noy discontinued - good luck to all who got in in the savings!

THOSE BASTARDS! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
I got my monitor, but those clever shits covered the UPC with a stupid ass sticker now I have to peel it w/o ripping the UPC below it. I swear if I don't get this rebate, alot of people are going to get hurt!!!!! :mad:

ok.. grabbed the $100 rebate (thanks broccoli)

Where do yo uget the 80, 40 and 30 rebates? I can't find them anywhere.

EDIT: the 30 was for the 931, from what I can tell. The 80 was for online-only. If you can find one in store, that gives you ($350+tax) - 100 - 40 = ~$235 (depending on state). Lukewarm.

I ordered on the 9th. Delivery date was supposed to be the 16th. It wasn't, and I bitched on the 16th and 17th and eventually got 10% off my order. They cancelled my order without explaination yesterday. That really bothers me, I mean, I was calling to cancel it myself anyway, but cancelling without notification when you have my e-mail address and phone number, and already know I'm a pissed off customer, just isn't right. They claim to be mailing, like snail-mail, everyone that ordered.

Back