How about some 360 game reviews here people!

flapbreaker

Limp Gawd
Just wondering how the sports games are. I'm tired of hashing over the hardware. I want to know what people think about the games now that they have played them.

Thanks, but I was hoping to get actual user reviews. I guess the only people hanging out here right now are those that either don't have the 360 or those that have a broken one. :)

I am playing PD0. And I love it. Wasn't sure about it because I stopped at a friend house on the way home and played it on his non-HD TV... but then I got home, hooked it up to my HDTV running at 720p and it looked fantastic. Then I set the dashboard to 1080i and it seems to look a little crisper, even though it is simply being upconverted from 720p.

However, the game looks better than anything on my PC. Looks better than FEAR, looks better than COD2, looks better than Half-Life 2. Hands down.

I am currently pretty deeply involved in Project Gotham Racing 3. I will have to say that these are pretty much the BEST visuals I have ever seen from an arcade racer. In 720p, this game is absolutely incredible, the lighting effects, shadows, reflections, motion blur, attention to detail and textures are top notch. I really didn't expect it to be THIS good. And it's FUN! When you really start racking up points you get to drive some pretty badass cars (and it doesn;t take forever to get those points either!).

Sound quality in this game is amazing, it's all near-perfect for what you can expect from this kind of game, the only thing that doesn't sound authentic is collisions, but everything else is there so I'm not going to complain about that anyway.

All in all, this game is defintely a 9.9 or 10 of 10.

I can't wait to try the other games.

Back