How Bad is Bad Day LA?

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
Just finished off Jericho (which I enjoyed quite a bit) and I have Bad Day LA and Universe at War in the uninstalled pile so far. Leaning towards BDLA since I'm also finishing up Company of Heroes on the side. Is it really THAT bad?

Well according to Metacritic, it scored a 28/100. Ouch. I've never played it but most of the reviews say it's buggy and a serious waste of time (game is only 6hrs long).

Nowadays, I'm THANKFUL for 6-8 hour games.

For the record, haven't installed yet, but it did only cost me 4 bucks at Big Lots :).

It was terrible, in my opinion.

Might as well see for yourself, since you have it.;)

Game is awesome! The menu loads up.... AND I CAN'T EVEN SELECT ANYTHING! The cursor selects it, makes a click sound and that's it. This is gay.

It really sucks. Sucks so bad it's not even worth stealing. Trying to get around in game is just painful and it just isn't funny. I don't know what the beloved creator of "Alice" was thinking. I still hope the "Alice" movie pans out though.

Haha I have it and I actually don't mind it. $4 at Big Lots FTW! You are just a random HOBO who goes to kill people....whats not fun!?!? It is hard though, and a lot of glitches, and I have only done the 1st level.

American Mcgee was a one hit wonder that went down quickly. Alice was great, Scrapland was mediocre, Bad Day was a total PoS, and OZ was canceled.

Nowadays, I'm THANKFUL for 6-8 hour games.

Then you're part of the problem. I want my games to be Deus Ex length. Crysis was a joke. So many years in development and it turned out to be a 5 hour tech demo. I'm exaggerating of course, but you know what I mean.

Trailers make it seem like a really awesome game.. I'm downloading the demo right now.

I have to say, with the trailers, it's really hard to believe this game can suck, looks like a load of fun

edit: lmao.. terrible game indeed.. there aren't even any graphics settings of any kind

Back