how do i get halo 3 beta???

yeap unless you were able to get in earlier but obviously by this post you didn't :D

Just buy crackdown. Guaranteed in

im getting it on loan, but the ked is working till 2!!! how big of a download is it?

In theory. You might experience a rolling blackout in your area though or your xbox bricks! ;)

its 911megs and it took about 1.5 hours since soo many ppl were downloading it that night.

its 911megs and it took about 1.5 hours since soo many ppl were downloading it that night.

Took me like 15min, on the night it came out. It was the same for my friend, but his download stopped 3 times, and the game wouldn't load at first for him, but I think its his internet, because his internet randomly goes out and just in general blows.

If you use the crackdown method to get into the beta, you need to remember that you have to have crackdown in the system, and actually load up the game to even load up the beta. It's in the crackdown main menu to play Halo 3 beta, so you'll have to borrow the game for the duration of the beta.

Took me 3hours to get the halo 3 beta the night it came out when really it was only a 15minute download for my connection(if xbox live servers weren't so slow)

Didn't even realize it was out yet. I have crackdown and my beta key. There wasn't some limited window to register was there?

Back