How do I make a profile for Red Orchestra: Ostfront?

Dr. X

Supreme [H]ardness
Apparently there are no in game AA settings for Red Orchestra: Ostfront. What I want to do is make a profile to force AA in just this game. The problem is that it's a steam game and in the nvidia profile thing you have to associate an application with the profile. But if I associate it with steam.exe, aren't all steam games going to use those settings? So how should I do it?

And a second question, when you make the profile, you don't have to switch to it in the driver cp before starting the game, right? It just automatically detects that application running, correct?

Thanks guys.

Dr. X said:
Apparently there are no in game AA settings for Red Orchestra: Ostfront. What I want to do is make a profile to force AA in just this game. The problem is that it's a steam game and in the nvidia profile thing you have to associate an application with the profile. But if I associate it with steam.exe, aren't all steam games going to use those settings? So how should I do it?

And a second question, when you make the profile, you don't have to switch to it in the driver cp before starting the game, right? It just automatically detects that application running, correct?

Thanks guys.
You SHOULD be able to do a custom profile. That way you can load it up only when you want to play the game.

So you do have to manually go into the profile manager and select the profile before playing the game?

You've never made a game profile before? You just have it point towards the Red Orchestra .exe and select what settings you want it to use and you're good to go. You dont have to select anything once the profile has been defined.

peacetilence said:
You've never made a game profile before? You just have it point towards the Red Orchestra .exe and select what settings you want it to use and you're good to go. You dont have to select anything once the profile has been defined.

And that goes back to my originial question. There is no red orchestra executable. You start the game with steam.exe and a command line switch. The problem is I don't want these settings for every steam game, just red orchestra.

Back