How does the Westinghouse 37" scale?

Barrack

n00b
I probably won't be able to play all games in native res since I only have a 850xt so my question is how does it scale to lower resolutions and how is the quality in lower res's?

Who makes this thing, BTW? It sure isn't Westinghouse -- they went out of business a while ago and sold their assets to other companies.

Scales VERY well. I can take some pics for you, just tell me what resolution you want me to take pics of.

mikeblas said:
Who makes this thing, BTW? It sure isn't Westinghouse -- they went out of business a while ago and sold their assets to other companies.
It is the same westinghouse brand of yore but it's now owned by Viacom of all companies. Someone had linked an interview with them here a few days ago.

Huggles said:
Scales VERY well. I can take some pics for you, just tell me what resolution you want me to take pics of.
Curious, what does Scaling mean? thanks for answering my n00bish question :)

soulsaver

pics would rock! can you take one at 1280x720 and one at 1280x768 in a game? thats what i'll be playing games on it most likely.

Also how would you compare the pic quality with games and hd movies to lets say a Dell 2405?

I am planning to buy it in a week. Only problem is the local bestbuys do not carry it so I am going to have to pay 1900 at their online store.

thanks in advance i really appreciate it

Back