How is this Edifier S330D compare

Bianconeri

n00b
Hey guys I'm just in a market for a new speaker 2.1 since I don't have huge amount of room.
Came across this Edifier s330D and it looks pretty good so I am just wondering how is it compare to speakers around the same price range.

Thanks !

weird. looks like a canada only product.

for the $$ and the specs I can see, looks like a good deal. I wish we had that in the states. might be a good option to the swans due to the sub actually going below the damn desk lol.

go for it and let us know how you like it.

I have been monitoring this product using google alerts for awhile. It seems like a product worth considering and is sold thru the US site but there seems to be few if any reviews on it. and I have only seen a few user reviews. so I am still holding out.

The specs LOOK better than the swan. Certainly, the sub going BELOW the desk is nice. Wish I could tell you more but...

Hey guys I just bought these speakers and have to say I am very impressed with the sounds so far. I am just wondering if there is any sound driver I should be using in order to get the most out of this beautiful set of speaker. cheers.

Hey guys I just bought these speakers and have to say I am very impressed with the sounds so far. I am just wondering if there is any sound driver I should be using in order to get the most out of this beautiful set of speaker. cheers.
What's your sound card? Updating its drivers might help. If you're connecting to your mobo's audio, get the latest SoundMax drivers. You also can run a digital cable (optical/coaxial) if your sound card or mobo has that option. I just switched to optical cables on my PC audio system and definitely notice the improvement.

Of course, you must understand that pics and a review are required... or we'll find you for our next sacrifice at carousel!!

Hey I was thinking of buying these speakers as well. I just have to ask, what do you think of the sub? Is it strong and clean?

Back