How long did it take to download the BF2 demo?

It took me around 20 minutes...

How do you guys find these great mirrors/servers?

well, where i work we have a local mirror for gamershell, so, I was I/O bound :)

my e-penis makes your e-penis flaccid by comparision.

:)

im PISSED at comcast,we just had a router die and they came out and gave us a new one and right away i knew the caps were off(tech left the window open with signal caps ect) there at like 4400/384 and i was getting2000/350 so i called them after explaining 50 times that we DO pay for gold i got the doche to fix my caps. now i have 786 upload but still only 2000down and it gets very frustrating after having 6100 down for so long. by the way 50minutes to download it :mad: thats what i could do in 5minutes back when my shit WORKED

ten minutes here from gamershell.com ..... gave me a 1mb per sec :)

Ballz2TheWallz said:
im PISSED at comcast,we just had a router die and they came out and gave us a new one and right away i knew the caps were off(tech left the window open with signal caps ect) there at like 4400/384 and i was getting2000/350 so i called them after explaining 50 times that we DO pay for gold i got the doche to fix my caps. now i have 786 upload but still only 2000down and it gets very frustrating after having 6100 down for so long. by the way 50minutes to download it :mad: thats what i could do in 5minutes back when my shit WORKED

comcast has been really gay lately, at least where i live. it took me 45 minutes, what happened to 100% broadband?

I downloaded through fileplanet. I've been absolutely thrilled with the download speeds if you're a full member (I signed up last fall to get a bunch of the MMORPG demos). If you're into gaming, I figure the cost is less than a MMORPG subscription.

I just got FIOS, and was averaging 15.3 Megs per second, which is actually slightly more than what my connection is rated (15/2).

it took me about 4 hours. i hate verizon... especially because FIOS is available just north and just south of where i am, but not where i am. and their DSL really blows.

Back