How many points can I expect from smp wu's?

I've turned in 4 in the last 24 hrs...the first was a nice 1264 points but the rest have only been 484 points. What happened? Thanks for the info.

Main things is the number of atoms in the WU. The higher the number of atoms, the more points. The SMP WU have a fairly large range of atoms in the WUs, so epect the points to vary accordingly.

Also, if you just starting using your passkey, you need 10 successful units before you start getting bonuses.

Those numbers look low...unless you're still folding your first 10 work units for your passkey bonus in which case those base points look okay. Take a look at your passkey, make sure its right.

If you have not found HFM yet, look into it. It will tell you what to expect from current units and track past performance as well. It calculates points with the expectation of a passkey and 10 valid completed SMP/Passkey units.

And you can disable the bonus calc to get a view of where you are before the 10

Makes sense, Ive only completed 4 so far. Can't wait to hit 10!

I am going to be breaking the new 4P tomorrow on some SMP units. I can get you past the 10 unit mark pretty easy. PM me your id and passkey and I will crunch several WU for you :)

Back