How much would you charge for this laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGlobe

Gawd
I have a Dell i9300 laptop, and i would like to sell it. I don't know what a fair price would be though.

The specs are in my sig, the computer is in very good condition since it has been connected to an external monitor/mouse/keyboard for its entire life.

I was thinking around $400 would be a fair price, but i was hoping you guys would be able to offer your suggestions.

Thanks

Globe

You can probably get at least $500 for it. The go6800 and 17" screen might make it worth a bit more than that too, maybe around $600 if it's in good condition with a working battery.

edit: the 1.6GHz model with a go 6800 sells for at least $510 + shipping on ebay, more if it has a higher resolution screen.

Unfortunately, it is the 1440x900 res screen, not the high res UXGA screen.

Battery last 1:00-1:45 (depending) The battery has only been in it once or twice, as it is always plugged in.

Thanks

Globe

About $500 max I would say, the 6800 is nice but the rest is pretty substandard for a current laptop.

Yea, 500-600$. The 9300 where great machines. Not to heavy, good performance and the 6800 was a good card for its time :)

I would honestly say $400 would be the tops. It has a Pentium M, no one desires those these days. If you get an offer for around $400... take it and run :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back